• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking For a Clan!

Feb 11, 2018
Hey, everyone! So, I used to be decent at CoD back when Black Ops II came out (K/D average around 3.5, with my top kills being 77-12 in a match of Kill Confirmed). I typically averaged around 35-40 kills a game, but due to extensive college studying and a full-time job, I stopped playing for a while. I recently picked CoD up again, and I totally suck at it now. Since I have every Tuesday and Thursday night off of work now, I’m trying find a clan that will allow me to play with them and that will be willing to help me improve to get me back to playing how I used to. If you’re willing to help me and you’d be willing to make me a part of your clan, please add me on Xbox Live (GamerTag Ciara626, and I do have Black Ops III for PSN with the same username)!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements