• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for a clan

I am bit new to these battle royals. I want to join a good clan that will help me improve my skills in this sort of playstyle. If you have any questions just ask me. And before I join a clan first I want to have a few questions between us. I don't want to join a clan with immaturity.
Thank you

FUSIONCHA0S

Recruit
Ghost Team Six is always looking for new or pro players to join our gaming community. While we focus on communication in-game, we also enjoy casual playing. If you are interested in pro tournaments, we have 5 or more a month which includes tournament prizes for the winners.

Games We Play
  • Modern Warfare
  • Battlefield
  • Halo
  • The Division 2
  • Apex
  • and more...

Our community does not require you to fill out an application to join our discord. Feel free to hop into one of our discord channels https://discord.gg/rba9v2s

If you are interested in giveaways, tournaments, and promotional streaming you can become a member by going to our website at https://ghostteamsix.com

AssassinBKR

Recruit
Rapture gaming is recruiting all skill level players for cod. So if you are tired of running solo, or would like to find a new group of friends to play with we have got you covered.
With so many people running solo don't you feel it's time to find your new home. We are a community not a clan.
 We support many other titles so no fear of looking for others to play with. Your K/D is not important, if you want to get better we will help you. This is not a place in which you sign up and get lost in the background noise.
If your not sure add me on XB1 gamertag; AssassinBKR. Others and myself will play with you so you can get the rG experience first hand.
So visit our website https://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=4131

REQUIREMENTS
17+
WORKING MIC
website activity once every 14 days

fsociety

Recruit
hi! Seismic gaming is recruiting for casual and social 18+ gamers. you can apply here

feel free to check out the other games that we support.

if you have any questions you can message me on discord fsociety#7915

Wingbot

Recruit
I am bit new to these battle royals. I want to join a good clan that will help me improve my skills in this sort of playstyle. If you have any questions just ask me. And before I join a clan first I want to have a few questions between us. I don't want to join a clan with immaturity.
Thank you
Hey, I up for joining. I can't seem to find English speaking people on battle royale. Most go off and do their own thing and don't stick together, which misses the point of the game I think. If you're interested my details are below. I'm playing battle royale 99% of the time these days. [emoji106]
PlayStation
Username: wingbot

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

jonezey

Recruit
Hey, I up for joining. I can't seem to find English speaking people on battle royale. Most go off and do their own thing and don't stick together, which misses the point of the game I think. If you're interested my details are below. I'm playing battle royale 99% of the time these days. [emoji106]
PlayStation
Username: wingbot

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
also looking for english speaking players ive sent you a invite

ohAlph

Recruit
Hello soldier.

Here a little intro about us:

GameCellExtra registered with the Companies House, Amsterdam, in Februari 2020.

The -GCE- Multi-Gaming Community was founded in beginning 2020.

-GCE- was created as a fun, laid back gaming environment to give gamers a safe haven to communicate via voice chat and play various games such as Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Paladins.

If you are looking to learn more about GameCellExtra please feel free to message or join our Discord Server and speak with one of our recruiters for more in depth history.

You Love Gaming. Now Get Ready to Amplify Your Experience.

To compete and win in tournaments or to just have fun while improving your game, nothing beats joining a team of passionate players. But getting into the scene as an amateur is incredibly difficult. Our organization offers a solid pathway to progress, no matter what your goals. It’s a unique opportunity!

All skill levels are welcome! We recently just built our discord server so we’re looking for Staffs to build up our server and get our community going. For now, we’re looking for active players of games such as Call of Duty Modern Warfare and Paladins so we can have regular games together as a Clan.

Please ensure that all information is typed correctly. If you have any questions, please contact us via Discord.

Hope to see you soon!

email: admin@gamecellextra.com

Discord-id: bri#0069

https://discord.gg/8ucus8j

Attachment.png

Like CODForums!

Advertisements