1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for a clan!

Discussion in 'Clan Chat' started by Mt_West08, May 14, 2017.

1. Mt_West08

Mt_West08 Recruit

I am an average player but I practice and get better every day. I am looking for a team to play GB's with. I am still fairly new to competitve play and have only played a little on my own. I have evenings free and am dedicated to learning and excelling in competitive play. Hoping to find a more experianced team who can show me the ropes and teach me strats but wouldn't mind a less experianced team to grow and learn with. I can play any role. Also I am 26 and can and want to play every/most evenings. Shoot me a message!

2. UG Cherry DO

UG Cherry DO Recruit

Hey man, I'm part of an Xbox community called United Gaming. We are a community made up of several clans. Only 18 and up no K/D requirements or hours that need to be played. We are looking to start up a Similiar situation where we are getting groups of people from the community to do try outs and forum teams for competitive GB teams. Let me know if your interested, my GT is my user name on here.