• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for a community

Big Hartz

Recruit
Hey Everyone,

Xbox player here and I'm looking for a community to join that likes to get together and play some games. I'm 32, I'm very active on Warzone at the moment. I usually play solo and that is getting really old. I'm looking for a place where I would be able to join up and play with people. I'm not looking for a huge community of thousands of people where I dont know anyone. Ideally I'd like it to feel personable and actually know eachother. Would love to chat with people, I dont have discord nor do i know how to use so if you can meet me in xbox party and we can vibe that would be great.

TeamTwD

Recruit
Well I hate that you refuse to use Discord as you would be amazed at how personable it is to use with your teammates. The mic quality is better. You did join our server, I spoke with you, and you put in an application. We currently have 35 active duty members and play literally every night. I am 32; been gaming since 2002. The average mature age of our clan is about 28-30. It doesn't get much more social and personable than that. If you ever decide to give Discord a try (as most clans use) we will be happy to chat and welcome you in!

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZnABtN3zCc

You can also add me on Discord directly: iTzHoLT#9214

Big Hartz

Recruit
haha well I'll be at my xbox tonight I will pop by and you'll have to show me the ropes! just didnt want to inconvenience anyone

LadyOfChaos7

Recruit
RGL or Redemption gaming live is more that just a clan were a multi platform, multi game, gaming community!
RGL was founded on 2 core beliefs Respect for each other, and the love of gaming!
We are looking to add more to our ranks!
Features in RGL include
Active discord server with 500+ members
Weekly Events, gamenights, and Tournaments
Unique rank structure
Award system and recruiting bonuses
Chill Family vibe atmosphere
No hardcore commitments, You wont be asked to change your GT, We just ask that you Respect everyone and Have Fun!
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in you can PM me

Attachments

• REDEMPTION_RECRUTMENT_BANNER_new.png
    REDEMPTION_RECRUTMENT_BANNER_new.png
    529.9 KB · Views: 1

vX_Sxyez

Recruit

Join the Family Today!!!​

renderTimingPixel.png

(vX) VORSOC, (Veteran Out-Reach, Special Operations Command), Was Founded By Military Veterans On February 2nd, 2018 To Make A Brotherhood Of Gamers In The Image Of, As Efficient To, And As Close-Knit As The Military, We Served.
This Community Is Based On Selfless Service Of Others, Innovation, Initiative, Professionalism, And Work Ethic Above All Else. We Are Organized Into Two Separate Branches: VORSOC (17+) & VORSOC Youth (13-17)
We Are Here to Support Other Military-Based Organizations & Non-Profit Charities Like "Mission 22" To Help Combat, Raise Awareness To & Prevent Veteran Suicides - No Man Gets Left Behind.
Our Mission Our Mission & Sole Purpose Is The Fight Against Veteran & First Responder Suicide By Serving Our Members; Both Veterans, First Responders, & Civilians Alike, By Providing Them A Fun & Safe Outlet To Escape The Stressors Of Their Personal Lives With The Best Gaming Experience Possible Through Our Multitude Of Resources Available Exclusively To Our Members.
VORSOC (vX) Is A Family Like No Other, And We Look After Our Own & Watch Each Other's Six Whether It Be In Game Or In Life.
Here at VORSOC, our mission is to bring awareness to Mission 22 and the battle against Veteran Suicide. We accomplish this by providing a non-toxic gaming community where EVERYONE feels welcome regardless of their skill. We are like family to our members supporting them in their goals, endeavors, and issues as best as we can, even if that means just lending an ear or through playing a game with them. It is a great community that is open to both active, former military as well as civilians! We are structured similarly to the military with companies and ranks! We play all kinds of games on all consoles.
Join our discord today by visiting our website at https://www.vorsoc.net and one of our officers will be waiting to welcome you into our family... Let them know vX_Sxyez sent you

jdl226

Recruit
Title: TacticalGaming.net

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX, PS, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

ElCucuy928

Banned
Hey Everyone,

Xbox player here and I'm looking for a community to join that likes to get together and play some games. I'm 32, I'm very active on Warzone at the moment. I usually play solo and that is getting really old. I'm looking for a place where I would be able to join up and play with people. I'm not looking for a huge community of thousands of people where I dont know anyone. Ideally I'd like it to feel personable and actually know eachother. Would love to chat with people, I dont have discord nor do i know how to use so if you can meet me in xbox party and we can vibe that would be great.
Hey whats up man you wanna join APD - Automatic Panty Droppers? Hit me up on Xbox: El Cucuy 928 or on Discord: El Cucuy 928#7584

Hxllywood x

Recruit
Something new, a start-up gaming community. A place for gamers to connect, relax, create and have fun. We encourage engagement but there is no purging or kicking of members due to inactivity. As our members are 18+ we understand time is a valuable commodity and we are based around being accommodating. We want to encourage creation and growth for those who stream and create YouTube content.
That being said, we are not looking for people who are solely interested in stacking friends lists, Twitch streamers/ YouTubers only looking for follows, people who are peddling products, services or pushing their own website, and those that wish to poach members or advertise their own personal Discord/Guilded servers. These things are toxic to our community and will result in immediate bans. Accepted Clan tag variants: ALG - Main. AG - For 2 letter tags, AGG - Sub if others taken REQUIREMENTS / RULES
Social interaction and fun above all else is what we look for
Must be 18+
Discord/Guilded mobile and/or desktop
Play on PC, PlayStation, Xbox and/or Nintendo Switch
Readable Discord/Guilded name (no special characters, invisible names or stylized letters)
Do not post an inappropriate Discord/Guilded status There will be zero tolerance for any form of racism, sexism or any other hate "ism's" etc. https://www.guilded.gg/r/zzWlovv3QR?i=o4PppqM4