1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for a good team to play, compete, and create content for

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by Ari, Jan 18, 2017.

1. Ari

Ari Banned

To Whom it may concern,

My name is Ace and I'm a long time Call of Duty player with a big drive. You will find my prior clan experience very good. I am most recently coming from iG which I managed for several years. It was a great team with Multiple sponsors and growing on social media. We had teams from all over the world (Game to game, Console to console) competing and playing. However, handling recruits, sponsors, etc. became more stressful than fun and I needed more time to focus more on YouTube, school, etc. I currently represent DG or Dyscharge Gaming however as they are primarily an XBOX Clan and in the midst of switching platforms, I have not had many opporotunities to play or build chemistry with their playerbase. I am now looking to expand my horizon. I am optimistic for what the future will hold but am not specific as to what it will entail. I hope for a competitive team that is looking to go all the way, whether that is in Fun games with friends, Competitive matches like GBs and UMGs, or Pubstomping. I am a new but growing YouTuber. I have all equipment necessary (Elgato HD60, chat link, Movavi Video Editor Software, Mics, etc.) Daily posts and occasional streams will be done as they already are. This is something thats fun and interesting to me and I don't plan to stop anytime soon. A little bit about me... I'm 16, live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania of the United States.

K/D: 1.736
    W/L: 2.304
    SPM: About 545

YOUTUBE: DG Ace

Thank you for considering. If interested, contact me:
    PSN: acedude125jr

Email: ari.evans125@gmail.com

Youtube: DG Ace

2. ChronicGamingTeam

Add me on PS4 ChronicRastaZ. I'd love to ask you a few questions, and see if you'd like to join!

3. David cg 22

David cg 22 Recruit

I'm a recruiter for a clan called Terran Empire Gaming. We a re looking for recruits to put into our squads. We are a gaming community, so you do not have to be an expert gamer! Please go to our website http://te.invisionzone.com and register an account and then apply under the Apply Here tab, then click NewMember Application. Your application will then be reviewed for approval.

4. Stinky_Surprise

Stinky_Surprise Recruit

Add Stinky _Surprise

5. EagleEyeMick

EagleEyeMick Recruit

Sent you a msg on PS4.