• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for a group/clan!

Hello.
I’m looking for a clan/group to play with. Years ago I use to play 8+ hrs a day but as life moved on so did I. I’m 32 now married with 4 kids and a job that requires 50+ hrs a week. I don’t have much time to play when I do, but when I do I get stuck on a team with folks who don’t like to play objectives when playing those game modes. I like Dom and hard point and modes like that. I’m a decent player with decent communication skills. I don’t know the call outs well atm as I just got back in to call of duty. I’m currently playing Black-Ops: Cold War on the X-Box One. I’m just tired of getting steam rolled every 2 or 3 games in a row. I want to do the steam rolling 2 or 3 games in a row...lol. Lastly I’m not looking for a competition based clan. Thanks for the opportunity and have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamTwD

Recruit
Hey @RehsifNitsua -

Sounds a lot like myself. 32, married, two boys...

We are not a competition based clan. But, a traditional military style clan. Probably one of the most social and active clans you will ever meet. We are 18+ and average age is well about 28+. Sounds like you would be a great fit.If you have any questions or would like to come chat with us please let me know. You can find us below:

Discord: https://discord.gg/ZnABtN3zCc

You can also add me on Discord directly: iTzHoLT#9214

jdl226

Recruit
Title: TacticalGaming.net

Looking for a clan/community? TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe and from multiple platforms (XBOX, PS, PC & Mobile), to provide them Head Quarters (web site) where they can share their backgrounds, experience, and interests in teamwork and tactics. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members. If you wish to become a member, simply visit our site and register at TacticalGaming.net

rG Hodges

Recruit
Hello.
I’m looking for a clan/group to play with. Years ago I use to play 8+ hrs a day but as life moved on so did I. I’m 32 now married with 4 kids and a job that requires 50+ hrs a week. I don’t have much time to play when I do, but when I do I get stuck on a team with folks who don’t like to play objectives when playing those game modes. I like Dom and hard point and modes like that. I’m a decent player with decent communication skills. I don’t know the call outs well atm as I just got back in to call of duty. I’m currently playing Black-Ops: Cold War on the X-Box One. I’m just tired of getting steam rolled every 2 or 3 games in a row. I want to do the steam rolling 2 or 3 games in a row...lol. Lastly I’m not looking for a competition based clan. Thanks for the opportunity and have a great day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi RehsifNitsua,

If you're still looking for a home then I would love to chat about Rapture Gaming (rG). We are a gaming community that is geared toward having fun with friends. We offer a lot of chats to talk with members from around the world as well as an active CoD player base on XB and PC.

CoD is in our Phoenix Battalion so we will need to set you up with proper permissions when you join our discord server. I can help with that.

https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out.

Discord - rG Hodges#7716
GT - rG Hodges

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J PSN Looking for UK Modern Warfare clan/group Clan Recruitment 5
I PC Looking for CoD clan/group that plays primarily Hardcore Clan Recruitment 2
A Xbox Live Looking for Group/Clan to join Clan Recruitment 3
M Multi Looking for new members. We are are not a skill based group. We also consider ourself a community of gamers not a clan. Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN Looking for clan/group (BO3) Clan Recruitment 7
CrakaVeli PSN Looking For Clan/Group For HC Game mode Clan Chat 0
C Looking for group of players to play with or clan Clan Chat 1
GamingBambi Looking for a group (or small clan) XB1 Clan Chat 4
Sir_Pleasant PSN (PS4) Looking For Mature But Laid Back Clan/Group Clan Chat 1
Michael Grimes Nightly player looking for a T.D.M Clan/5 person group to join. (Ps4) Clan Chat 0
B [PS4][US] Looking for group or Clan Clan Chat 5
N Multi Looking for mature group Clan Recruitment 5
U PSN Looking for a weekend group Clan Recruitment 2
W PC Looking for a Group to play with Clan Recruitment 4
D PSN Casual Player looking for group. Clan Recruitment 0
A Multi Group looking for regiment recruitments. Clan Recruitment 2
R Multi Looking for Group Clan Recruitment 5
V PC Looking for a group Clan Recruitment 2
I PSN I’m looking for a sweaty but fun group Clan Recruitment 5
M PSN Looking for casual, mature group to join (PS4) Clan Recruitment 6
L Xbox Live New here looking for a group to post up with (XB1) Clan Recruitment 6
G Xbox Live Looking for group Xbox one X Clan Recruitment 3
N PSN Adults looking for group to play with Clan Recruitment 1
C Multi Looking for HC only group Clan Recruitment 0
I PSN Looking for a group who plays hardcore on WWII or BO3 Clan Recruitment 0
T PSN Looking for a group of guys! Clan Recruitment 0
R PSN Looking for 18+ Group Clan Recruitment 3
S Looking to joinPs4 Bo3 HC group Clan Chat 2
G Multi Looking for Black Ops 3 Group Clan Chat 8
Skye Xbox Live Looking for a group of people to play with. Clan Chat 0
S PSN 35yo uk looking for warzone clan Clan Recruitment 0
DarrowLykos Multi | The Howlers | Looking for players to eastablish a new clan! Clan Recruitment 1
DarrowLykos PC The Howlers : Looking for laid-back gamers who play Cold War. Clan Chat 6
P Multi Looking for a chill clan Clan Recruitment 3
eRaze-Pxnda Multi Looking for active players Clan Recruitment 1
A Multi Looking for casual clan. Clan Recruitment 1
I Xbox Live Looking for a clan Clan Chat 0
M PC Looking for 20+ UK Based Cold War Clan [PC] Clan Recruitment 1
J PC Looking for people to play with Clan Chat 2
L Xbox Live Looking for an Xbox One sniping clan Clan Recruitment 0
L Hi, I am 20 and a casual sniper looking for a clan. Call of Duty Media 0
WARHAMMERKVLT PSN Looking for clan (USA/PS5) Clan Recruitment 8
O Multi Looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 3
D Xbox Live Looking for a uk based clan Clan Recruitment 3
ChileChaleCholo PSN Looking for a clan that fools around Clan Chat 0
ChileChaleCholo PSN Looking for a clan that fools around Clan Recruitment 0
C Multi Looking for gamers of all experience for our clan! Clan Recruitment 1
B Xbox Live Looking for a community Clan Recruitment 5
P Multi [GnG] Garrison Gaming Community - Looking for Members Clan Recruitment 1
Tezzie PC 29yo Looking for Community Clan Recruitment 6