• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for a Regiment/Clan

Hashesd

Recruit
I'm from the UK and I am looking for people to play Warzone/Coldwar with. I am fairly decent at the game and have a mic

Blitzx

Recruit
I'm from the UK and I am looking for people to play Warzone/Coldwar with. I am fairly decent at the game and have a mic
We have a handful of active uk members. let me know if your interested:
WHO WE ARE
If you are interested in building a community with Like-Minded Adults, AoV may be for you!

We are AoV; Agents of Valor. We are a recently established Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran and a former CoD4 Semi-Pro Player, with a goal to provide both casual and competitive people a place where they can call home, on ANY PLATFORM.

WHAT TO EXPECT
- Mentorship from a dedicated team if you wish
- A mature team always looking to get a win, have fun doing it
- A structured team for those who wish to grow outside of just being casual
- Game nights, community events, clan battles, and the occasional scrimmage

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Everyone has a place among the AoV as long as they have the "team" mindset. Casual, or competitive. If you are just looking to game it up, and blow off some steam with folks, there is definitely a place for you here, life is hard as it is, and we all need an outlet.
If you wish to go for something more involved, we also have something for that. As of now we are building a team that is looking to play not only GB but a tournament or two. With experienced leadership and a driven team we hope in time we can find the right folks that want to build something. We are not looking for a lone wolf, but someone who believes in communication, and is team oriented.

Requirements
- 18+
- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, feel free to message me so you can join our discord!

Check out the clan I'm in. https://troggaming.enjin.com/

TROG stands for totally old ruthless gits although we do have a fair few young members (myself included!). In total we have 23 members and most are from the UK but there are a couple from elsewhere in Europe. We are mainly PC however we do have two xbox clan members and are looking to expand in the console sector for cross gaming. We play HC game modes as well as warzone... Always aiming for a warzone win! We game to have fun mostly so if you're a good player, great but if not that's OK, as long as you have fun! Check us out and send in an application if you think we're right for you :) - bumblebee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G_O_L_D Xbox Live Looking for Regiment / Clan Xbox Series X (please read before you send an invite) Clan Recruitment 6
S PSN Looking for Casual Clan or Regiment Clan Recruitment 2
AlwaysBeGaming PSN Looking For A Clan/Regiment Clan Chat 0
C Xbox Live Looking for active Clan/regiment Clan Recruitment 2
R PSN Looking for active Clan/regiment Clan Recruitment 8
S Multi Looking for clan / regiment Clan Recruitment 0
B Multi Simplicity E Sports streamer looking to join a regiment or clan for Warzone Clan Chat 1
B Xbox Live Looking for a Clan/Squad/Regiment/Whatever Clan Recruitment 5
D PSN Looking for Mature clan or regiment Clan Recruitment 2
D Multi Simplicity E Sports streamer looking to join a regiment or clan for Warzone Clan Chat 2
I PSN Looking for a hardcore clan/regiment. Clan Recruitment 7
B Multi Looking for regiment Clan Recruitment 3
W PSN 2 UK players looking for active regiment Clan Recruitment 3
Megatr@n PSN Looking for a Regiment UK or Swedish based. I want to have a solid Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Looking to active Regiment Clan Recruitment 1
A Multi Group looking for regiment recruitments. Clan Recruitment 2
C Xbox Live Looking for a BR Warzone Regiment Clan Recruitment 1
K PC Looking for Regiment (PC) Clan Chat 2
B Multi Looking for a Regiment (Multiplayer) Clan Recruitment 3
C Xbox Live Looking for an Active Warzone Regiment Clan Recruitment 5
C Xbox Live Looking for an Active COD Regiment, Mainly for Warzone Clan Recruitment 3
O Xbox Live Looking for a Regiment to join Clan Recruitment 4
Crass14 Xbox Live Looking for regiment Clan Recruitment 7
Parasockz PSN Looking for a Regiment (PSN) Clan Recruitment 2
I Multi Looking for a Clan? Clan Chat 0
A Xbox Live Looking for anyone, Casual or otherwise Clan Recruitment 0
Hekt1c PC [NA] Looking for Casual people to play with Clan Recruitment 2
Hekt1c PC [NA] Looking to make a clan for newbs Clan Chat 1
D Multi Looking for teammates Clan Chat 2
Psycha PC [NA] Looking for people Clan Recruitment 1
Z Multi Looking for competitive warzone clan Clan Chat 1
S Xbox Live Looking for HC Clan. Clan Recruitment 2
B Multi Looking for Clan/Players Clan Recruitment 4
A Xbox Live Looking for some shooters Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Looking for Clan Clan Chat 4
I PC i'm looking for clan Clan Recruitment 0
SeriesSM Xbox Live Looking for Players Clan Recruitment 2
SeriesSM Xbox Live Looking for people on Xbox Series X to play with. Clan Chat 0
N Multi Looking for mature/chill community Clan Recruitment 3
D PSN Looking for ps4 clan Clan Recruitment 4
B Xbox Live Im looking for a clan Clan Chat 5
E PSN Looking for a clan Clan Chat 2
S Xbox Live Looking for COD clan Clan Recruitment 7
T When looking in certain directions while playing war zone my screen goes rainbow with pixels everywhere and I can't see Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
V Multi Looking for more than just a Clan? Join Vorsoc Today!! Clan Recruitment 0
OrderofTriKings Multi Looking for real competitive players Clan Recruitment 0
L Xbox Live I am looking for a mature team to join. Clan Recruitment 1
SP3KTOR PC Looking for grown players! PC Clan Chat 3
Chicagocodleague Multi Looking for teams Clan Chat 0
WesAtWar PC Looking for some casual players for Cold War and Warzone. Maybe Zombies. Clan Recruitment 4