• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for a serious team.

Jan 12, 2018
Flexible player who has been playing competitive Call of Duty since WaW. I'm looking for a team on xbox that communicates and works together. I have traditionally been a slayer but have traditionally been a backup anchor as well. Again, I am flexible and can fill whatever role a team may need. My GT is EmbedZ. Excited to hopefully get on a squad!

Nov 4, 2017
You might like what Rapture Gaming has to offer. We support multiple games and have members from all over the world. We currently have about 90 active members playing CoD. Our main focus is people coming together to have a good time without the drama. We have casual players like myself and others that are more focused on competitive playing.

If have any question feel free to ask and if you would like to apply use the following link! http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=953

Jun 21, 2017
Flexible player who has been playing competitive Call of Duty since WaW. I'm looking for a team on xbox that communicates and works together. I have traditionally been a slayer but have traditionally been a backup anchor as well. Again, I am flexible and can fill whatever role a team may need. My GT is EmbedZ. Excited to hopefully get on a squad!
Tried adding your GT said it was unavailable wanted to talk to you about our Comp team

LLXGN

Recruit
Feb 2, 2018
Are you tired of always looking for gamers to play with? Struggling to find likeminded individuals with similar gaming interests as you?
XGN is the largest multi platform gaming community operating today!
Over the years we have accumulated thousands of members and countless friendships, this is more then a gaming community it’s a family.
Join us today and unleash your true gaming potential!
We have over 4000 members

Please respond with your gamertag and what platform you are using and we will get back to you ASAP!

Feb 6, 2018
FEAR is a friends and family based clan were all about respect and we work with everyone as we see it life comes first gaming is second as the important scale we would love to have you if you have any questions feel free to message me on xbox or my fb GT: FEAR Ganga King fb: www.facebook.com/FEARGanga/ we are a 17+ clan

Like CODForums!

Advertisements