• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Looking for a team or clan

drkwarlock21

Recruit
Been climbing the ranks and increasing my skill a lot. Been playing CoD since COD4. I also play Comp CSGO.

I'm looking to join a team mainly so we can do SnD in the new COD League mode and maybe some fun casual game modes as well, but, i am partial to being what most would refer to as "hardcore" or "sweaty" or "try hard". I wanna get better, i want our team to make strides in the CoD community. Looking to join in on something like that.

Let me know whatcha got! Try outs welcome.

Don't see an edit button, but, thought i'd include what i'm not looking for:

1. Huge clan organizations. You tend to get lost in the mud in those and not much ever comes from joining some huge clan with 100s of members.

2. Casual or inactive clans.

Also, i'm on PC platform. Again, don't see an edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

mfranca915

Recruit
Hey there, @drkwarlock21 !

Rolling Thunder Clan is a small community as of right now, and we have active members playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

We play CoD: MW for the most part as our main game, but we're also a multi-gaming community.

Feel free to check out our website and Discord server to see if you'd like to join :)

+Spy+OptiCs+

Recruit
Been climbing the ranks and increasing my skill a lot. Been playing CoD since COD4. I also play Comp CSGO.

I'm looking to join a team mainly so we can do SnD in the new COD League mode and maybe some fun casual game modes as well, but, i am partial to being what most would refer to as "hardcore" or "sweaty" or "try hard". I wanna get better, i want our team to make strides in the CoD community. Looking to join in on something like that.

Let me know whatcha got! Try outs welcome.

Don't see an edit button, but, thought i'd include what i'm not looking for:

1. Huge clan organizations. You tend to get lost in the mud in those and not much ever comes from joining some huge clan with 100s of members.

2. Casual or inactive clans.

Also, i'm on PC platform. Again, don't see an edit.
If your good let us know, we are a Top GB 50’s clan in 09 and 2014 we have 12 people we need 4 more we run tournaments and we also have a Top #100 player , Run league play every sunday we will be top seeded this year HMU xmundayxchevyx Or activision xxVe7Vom

CultofGaming

Recruit
16+ only!

Casual play and competitive US and EU teams.

We are a Gaming Cult, which works daily on improving a close tight circle between a leader and a member. In the Cult no one is too weak, no one is too bad at a game, no one is excluded. We include any and all. No one is unworthy, and we are not a power hungry Cult, your opinion will be listened to and heard. So if this sounds like something you wish to try, and you are of the age of maturity 16+ then join up. We are waiting for you. We are all important cogs in the machine of Cult of Gaming.

Join now at Discord: https://discord.gg/NU2z3XW

Tactical Gaming was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our XB1 Call of Duty Division currently has 4 squads with approximately 40 members. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me on XBL Fireman2818 or Discord Fireman2818#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/. Please be sure to put Fireman2818 as your referrer. I look forward to hearing from you!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I Xbox Live Player looking for a team/clan Clan Recruitment 4
S Multi Cyber COD/R6 Clan. Looking for members ranging from clan leader to team member Clan Recruitment 2
C PC Looking for a Very Serious Clan or Team Clan Chat 3
N Multi looking for clan or team! warzone Clan Recruitment 1
P PSN Looking for a clan/team Clan Recruitment 2
W PC Looking for serious Clan to Join, well organized and ready to bring a team to CDL Tournaments and GBs Clan Recruitment 1
R PSN Looking for a warzone team or clan Clan Chat 8
R PSN Looking for a warzone team or clan Clan Recruitment 2
A PC Looking for Comp EU Warzone clan/team Clan Recruitment 0
M Multi LOOKING FOR COMPETITIVE TEAM OR CLAN. Clan Recruitment 8
P PC Looking for PINOY players Clan or to team up with Clan Recruitment 1
C PSN Looking for a Team/Clan to Join. Clan Recruitment 4
X PSN Looking for clan/team Clan Chat 1
E Xbox Live Looking for Clan/Team Clan Recruitment 2
B Xbox Live Looking for competitive clan/team that’s from NA Clan Recruitment 1
LukeBrace24 Xbox Live Looking for a competitive Team/Clan Clan Recruitment 3
V Xbox Live VeX clan looking for main team and content creators Clan Recruitment 0
R PSN Looking for a team/clan that wants to attend Lan Events Clan Chat 0
N PSN Looking for a clan / Gb team / ppl to chill with Clan Recruitment 1
M PSN Looking to join a team/clan Clan Recruitment 2
U PSN Looking for BO3 clan/team Clan Recruitment 2
S Looking for sniping clan/ team Clan Recruitment 1
T Multi Looking for sniping only clan/team Clan Recruitment 4
S PS4 UK Looking for Clan/Team Clan Chat 1
J looking for ps4 competitive team/clan Clan Chat 1
J Looking for a clan/team - PS4 - UK Clan Chat 4
G [PSN] Oldtimer looking for a EU clan or a few team mates to build a team around Clan Chat 0
C looking for pals/team/clan to play with@ps4 Clan Chat 1
X Xbox Live Looking for a Clan? Join Team DM Kings Clan Recruitment 2
S Xbox Live new clan/team looking for members Clan Recruitment 0
R Xbox Live Element Team looking to recruit (Not a clan) Clan Recruitment 0
R Xbox Live Looking for a team (Cold War) Clan Chat 3
J Multi Looking for a team Clan Chat 3
T Multi Looking for COMP team Clan Recruitment 1
CultofGaming Multi Looking for a Comp Team Leader Clan Chat 0
C Multi Team Excize is looking for you! Clan Recruitment 2
P PSN [PS4] [NA] Main AR looking for a competitive team Clan Recruitment 0
W PSN Looking to build a team Clan Chat 0
C Competitive FA with experience looking for team Clan Chat 0
A PSN Just looking to play the game as a team Clan Recruitment 0
B PSN Looking for an active SND TL team. Clan Recruitment 0
C Xbox Live Looking for a Team Clan Recruitment 6
I Xbox Live Looking for GB/ competitive team Clan Chat 2
I Multi Rise Of Gods [NEW] CoD Team Looking for Staff/Players/Content Creators Clan Recruitment 0
RooMReapeR Xbox Live Artic Kingz Gaming (XB1) (N/A) Is Looking To Fill The Comp Cod Team Clan Recruitment 0
Z Xbox Live Looking to join a team or make one Clan Recruitment 10
M PSN Player Looking to start casual team Clan Recruitment 0
Panda#4718 Xbox Live Looking for a team to play battle royal? Clan Recruitment 0
X Multi Looking for a Team Clan Recruitment 1
H PSN HSS (team viper) is looking for YOU Clan Recruitment 0