• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for a team...

Hello. I am currently looking for a team/clan to join. I am a casual player that does not always have time to play every day. Not to mention I play other games with friends and family. I am not the best player in the world but certainly not the crappiest either. I play cold war, and modern warfare as well as warzone sometimes and will likely get vanguard as well. I am seeking a causal place to call home that understands I am an adult that has a job that sometimes is taxing and makes me want to be .... anti-social at times (meaning I won't log on and play cause I need some peace and quiet :p ). If there is a group out there that fits this. Please let me know :) You can reply to this or DM me on discord! TitanSlayer85#1592. Thank you for your time and consideration in this matter and I hope you have a great day!

Wolf

Recruit
Hi there. Oracle Gaming is currently recruiting. We are a brand new clan that would love to have you. below are our details. Feel free to ask any questions you may have

Oracle gaming is recruiting new members. We are a new Cod clan that will eventually be moving into other games as well. We would love to have anyone and everyone. Below are the details.

- 18+
- Ideally from North America or the UK. Others countries welcomed if you speak english
- 1hr Weekly practice with your assigned team
- inter clan events such as tournaments

If interested please join our discord https://discord.gg/GQ474dVd

You can also add me on discord if you have any questions uh_wolf#9598

Vagrantpanda

Recruit
Welcome to the CoD Ministry, this is a space for all call of duty fans.

If your looking for a game or a team then we have the channel for you.

[emoji294]️Warzone
[emoji294]️Modern Warfare
[emoji294]️Cold War
[emoji294]️Zombies
[emoji294]️CoDM

We are looking for gamers of any skill or level of gaming. We don’t care about KDs or how long you have been playing. Just make sure you have a mic, use discord and speak English. We are non toxic, LGBT friendly and have a female only chat area. No try outs or interviews. Simply follow the link and agree to our rules and select your game. https://discord.gg/WtTs4B2uYH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like CODForums!

Advertisements