• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for a TEAM

peekaboobae

Recruit
Hello, my fellow gamers!

I’m a beginner player who is striving to build her Warzone dream team. Among all the BR games, this one slaps the most!

I like playing both BR and different rebirth modes. As we all know, playing with randoms won’t do you any justice in in the long term...

Why I’m looking for a team?
First and foremost, to HAVE FUN! I like it when the game is getting emotional and every kill feels like a little victory!
Second of all, we MUST FIGHT TRY-HARDS The situation is obviously getting out of hand. The best we can do is come prepared! A well coordinated teams costs dozens of them.

Let’s get this team boys and girls!
DM or answer to this post and we will think of something

If you want to see how I play, you could check me on Twitch, I have the same nickname there!

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Hello, my fellow gamers!

I’m a beginner player who is striving to build her Warzone dream team. Among all the BR games, this one slaps the most!

I like playing both BR and different rebirth modes. As we all know, playing with randoms won’t do you any justice in in the long term...

Why I’m looking for a team?
First and foremost, to HAVE FUN! I like it when the game is getting emotional and every kill feels like a little victory!
Second of all, we MUST FIGHT TRY-HARDS The situation is obviously getting out of hand. The best we can do is come prepared! A well coordinated teams costs dozens of them.

Let’s get this team boys and girls!
DM or answer to this post and we will think of something

If you want to see how I play, you could check me on Twitch, I have the same nickname there!
what platform are you on?

Pablo23

Recruit
Hi ! Would love to be friends and play together. My friends and I currently started a new clan too if you would like to hear about it. Dm me or my activision name is PabloEscobar#3443701 . So let me know :)

Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit! We are super excited for the new Warzone map coming in the near future.

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 16 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Warzone, or Zombies. We offer both casual and competitive squads. We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Logic Multi Looking to join a eSports team Clan Chat 1
A Multi Competitive Team looking for new Talent Clan Chat 0
T Multi Looking for a team... Clan Recruitment 2
L Multi Returning Player looking for a serious team Clan Recruitment 3
ItsMyKitchen PSN Female looking for team for Warzone & Vanguard Clan Recruitment 5
Allenthe101 Xbox Live Old School Gamer looking for an old school team Clan Recruitment 4
PeterPan1 PSN Looking for a team of comrades Clan Recruitment 6
C PSN Casual player looking to join a team or group of like minded people Clan Recruitment 4
X Multi Easter Egg team up looking for someone to consistently play with. Live on west coast of the US Clan Chat 0
L Mobile Looking for a team for Call of Duty Mobile 2021 championships Clan Chat 0
A PSN Looking for CDL league team. PS4 Clan Chat 1
jdjersey Multi MW Hardcore SnD Team Looking Clan Chat 0
M Multi Dedicated Cold war player looking for team/casual clan Clan Recruitment 7
GhostFaceGangstaz Multi Community looking for team members.. we got cookies!! Clan Chat 0
GhostFaceGangstaz Multi GhostFaceGangstaz looking to recruit chilled, active team members!!!! Clan Recruitment 3
B PSN Looking for CoD Modern Warfare Clan / Team Clan Recruitment 5
russiansteveo PSN Looking for COD CW team to play Outbreak with Clan Chat 2
billydakidxx Xbox Live Looking for COD CW team Clan Recruitment 2
L Xbox Live I am looking for a mature team to join. Clan Recruitment 1
T PSN Looking for a competitive search and destroy team. Clan Recruitment 2
R Xbox Live Looking for a Cold War team (Xbox) Clan Recruitment 2
R Xbox Live Looking for a team (Cold War) Clan Chat 3
P Multi Looking for a team Clan Chat 3
I Xbox Live Player looking for a team/clan Clan Recruitment 7
S Multi Cyber COD/R6 Clan. Looking for members ranging from clan leader to team member Clan Recruitment 2
C PC Looking for a Very Serious Clan or Team Clan Chat 3
N Multi looking for clan or team! warzone Clan Recruitment 1
P PSN Looking for a clan/team Clan Recruitment 2
CultofGaming Multi Looking for a Comp Team Leader Clan Chat 0
C Multi Team Excize is looking for you! Clan Recruitment 2
W PC Looking for serious Clan to Join, well organized and ready to bring a team to CDL Tournaments and GBs Clan Recruitment 1
R PSN Looking for a warzone team or clan Clan Chat 8
R PSN Looking for a warzone team or clan Clan Recruitment 2
P PSN [PS4] [NA] Main AR looking for a competitive team Clan Recruitment 0
W PSN Looking to build a team Clan Chat 0
C Competitive FA with experience looking for team Clan Chat 0
A PC Looking for Comp EU Warzone clan/team Clan Recruitment 0
M Multi LOOKING FOR COMPETITIVE TEAM OR CLAN. Clan Recruitment 8
A PSN Just looking to play the game as a team Clan Recruitment 0
B PSN Looking for an active SND TL team. Clan Recruitment 0
P PC Looking for PINOY players Clan or to team up with Clan Recruitment 1
C Xbox Live Looking for a Team Clan Recruitment 6
I Xbox Live Looking for GB/ competitive team Clan Chat 2
I Multi Rise Of Gods [NEW] CoD Team Looking for Staff/Players/Content Creators Clan Recruitment 0
RooMReapeR Xbox Live Artic Kingz Gaming (XB1) (N/A) Is Looking To Fill The Comp Cod Team Clan Recruitment 0
Z Xbox Live Looking to join a team or make one Clan Recruitment 10
M PSN Player Looking to start casual team Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN Looking for a Team/Clan to Join. Clan Recruitment 4
Panda#4718 Xbox Live Looking for a team to play battle royal? Clan Recruitment 0
X PSN Looking for clan/team Clan Chat 1