• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for active Clan/regiment

Rhue50

Recruit
I’m online most of the time when im not working. So just hmu if you have any questions. K/D 1.04 W/L 0.84. And I’m in the Eastern time zone. GT is Rhue50

XBeganZ

Recruit
Welcome to Cortex.

Who We Are:

Cortex is a close-knit, professional, and highly organised international multi-gaming family/community. We are highly active, treat people equally, and welcome all walks of life be that casual or competitive, we have the experience to aid you in the gaming family/community. We value loyalty, respect, and mature mindedness within our family/community.

What We Offer:

Cortex has over 20 years of combined gaming experience, with over 15 years of community leadership. We offer an equal platform for all walks of life, man or woman we have a new home for you. You will be treated with respect, welcomed warmly, and assigned to a division upon joining our discord server.

Cortex provides many benefits to members, foremost a very active and organized family/community to get involved with. Weekly events to attend within your chosen game, and new friends to play with. If you can play an hour a day or 12 hours a day we have a place for you.

We have a lot of player who are playing Warzone and also some of them play MP. It's a fun community and there is always someone on for playing some games.

Rules:

You are required to be at least 18 years old and mature.

Have a working microphone.

Play at least one of our supported platforms.

Treat people with respect and not toxicity.

We ask for loyalty as a necessity.

No racism, bullying or thirsting of any kind

Be sure to join the discord to assign your roles!

Discord: https://discord.gg/THvpshU

Unity Squad is an active, friendly, non-toxic gaming zone for all like-minded gamers like yourself. Whether you're looking for something casual or want to defend yourself amongst a brotherhood (sisterhood too!) against a team of Sweats, Unity Squad is for YOU.

Some Key Details about us:

• Players from PC, Xbox, and PS4
  • Community-focused organization
  • Military ranking structure to offer order and advancement opportunities
  • Weekly meetings and nightly hosted pub/private events
  • Tournament bracket play with FREE money winnings
  • 90~ active Unity Squad members, always find players to pub with around the clock
  • Other Squads, total member count peaking over 750
  • FREE Graphic requests
  • Actively managed Discord and Website
  • Regiment AND COD Companion App weekly participation
Enough about us, I want to get to know about you. If you're interested, you can find me at the following ID:
  1. Discord: AznMenace#8715
When you inquire about Unity Squad, be prepared to answer the following questions:
  1. How old are you?
  2. Do you have a working mic/headset?
Enough waiting around for something to happen. Be the Change!
"Other clans may imitate, but we initiate."

Merciless Pro Network Is recruiting now!

MPN is a very large gaming community that provides a competitive and safe gaming experience for multiple games and gaming platforms. Multiple squads with a lot of active members provides a vast amount of players to play with.

• Rank structure
  • Active members for Call of Duty, Apex and other games
  • Active Discord site
  • Social media such as Facebook, Twitter YouTube and more!

For more information please check us out at https://www.mpnlive.net

https://mpndiscord.net/

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMPNetwork

Just looking for somewhere I can jump, play with people with some consistency, have fun and try to win. I am not the best at the game although I can hold my own, but just want others who can hold their own as well and play strategically. I like play most game modes my favorite are Hardcore Mode matches like Hardcore Domination, Kill Confirmed, TDM, Moshpit And Cheshire Park And Shoothouse Modes, plus more.
Im 30 years old
I have a Mic
I game all hours of the day
Please friend and message me whenever you see this asap
My PS4 username is AlwaysBeGaming-
Miscommunication. He’s starting a clan and looking for members.
hey im really interested in you are still looking for members
I like play most game modes my favorite are Hardcore Mode matches like Hardcore Domination, Kill Confirmed, TDM, Moshpit And Cheshire Park And Shoothouse Modes, plus more.
Im 30 years old
I have a Mic
I game all hours of the day
Please friend and message me whenever you see this asap
My PS4 username is AlwaysBeGaming-

Like CODForums!

Advertisements