• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for an active clan with a big focus on cod

DKeeno

Recruit
Sup guys I'm happy to play either on ps4 or xbox 1, if you care a lot about stats I guess I can easily get 1-2 kda on any cod but I could get higher/pad my kda if really needed.

UK
play daily
Will be playing WW2 bother beta phases and release day

I would rather said community is more focused on call of duty, however as long as you have a decent number of players that are consistently active I'd be more than happy to join

BD Blues

Recruit
Sup guys I'm happy to play either on ps4 or xbox 1, if you care a lot about stats I guess I can easily get 1-2 kda on any cod but I could get higher/pad my kda if really needed.

UK
play daily
Will be playing WW2 bother beta phases and release day

I would rather said community is more focused on call of duty, however as long as you have a decent number of players that are consistently active I'd be more than happy to join

Hello!!
My name is BD Blues and The Bad Divide is now recruiting for Xbox One! We're not like other clans, we encourage a fun, organized friendly community, forum based, game nights, friendly atmosphere, always someone to team up with.

The awesome part is that we have multiple chats to allow you to discover teams for many games like Destiny, CoD, Battlefield, Halo. Tom Clancy Games...

We do ask that you have a Mic, be age 18+ and encourage you to access the forum daily to build lasting relationships

So if you are interested in being part of this GREAT COMMUNITY come join us!

How to join Bad Divide Gaming?
1) Visit website: The Bad Divide www.bdgaming.net
2) Create account for Forums via Register (Put BD Blues as referrer) it is important so please add referrer!!!
3) Read this thread:
4) Start posting around the forums, getting to know people (add them on xbox), and start gaming!

Let Know if you have any questions
Thanks
BD Blues

Like CODForums!

Advertisements