• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for buds to play vanguard with

Hi! I am looking for people to play this game with! My battlenet account is Ezekiel#2718
Tactical Gaming is still recruiting and I think you’d be a great fit!

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has about 12 squads, ranging from 5-10 members each. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, Zoor Warzone and casual/competitive.
We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or add me on Discord TG Fireman#3114.

If you’d like to jump right in, please join the site and get registered. https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/69174/

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Froggy0321 Gaing is crazy so I am looking for new buds General Call of Duty 1
xLOTUSx Multi KoG - Looking to Recruit 16+ Clan Recruitment 2
J PC Looking for a competitive team for mw2 PC Clan Recruitment 1
KSI Gilly Xbox Live KSI is looking for members to join our ranks! Age 15+ , mic and Discord required. Clan Recruitment 0
M Multi The Reapers Crew is looking for new members! Clan Recruitment 0
FLC_Hughesy Multi Looking for members to join Vanguard clan Clan Chat 0
Noxidee PC Looking for 18+ players to join our discord server, over 140 members currently. Clan Recruitment 0
Lord wolf5455 Xbox Live Looking for an active 18_ group to join for Vanguard and Warzone lobbies Clan Recruitment 2
La.Muneca187 Multi Looking for friends Clan Chat 2
L Multi 1.28 K/D looking for a few SOLID teammates! Clan Chat 1
J Multi Legit Squad (LGTsq). COD: Vanguard. New Clan Recruiting. Casual, Strategic, Laid Back clean looking for members. Clan Recruitment 0
W Multi Looking for a group Clan Recruitment 3
W Multi LOOKING FOR A SQUAD Clan Chat 2
F1rstHitKing Looking to connect with small streamers! Drop links and follow me! Call of Duty Media 0
IcEeStorm Multi CODM Clan - ɅCЄ - is always looking to recruit new and active members. Clan Recruitment 0
N PSN Looking for a UK based clan Clan Recruitment 5
Noxidee PC 18+ Call of Duty & FPS games discord looking for active players Clan Recruitment 0
X Xbox Live Xbox Player looking for warzone clan Clan Recruitment 0
D Multi Looking for a clan Clan Chat 5
B PSN Looking for a competitive team Clan Recruitment 3
U PC [NA][EU][18+][PC][Clan][MW][WZ][Vanguard] Unknown Soldiers are looking for new members to join our Call of Duty unit! Clan Recruitment 1
A Multi Looking for a clan/community to join? Clan Recruitment 6
M Multi Looking for an eu based esports team Clan Recruitment 0
L Xbox Live Looking for others to team up with on Vanguard Multiplayer Clan Recruitment 5
2 Multi Looking for a team Clan Recruitment 1
T Xbox Live Looking for active people Clan Recruitment 0
J Multi Looking for people to join my vanguard clan Clan Chat 0
L PSN [PS] Looking for Vanguard clan Clan Recruitment 2
U Multi looking for people to play COLD WAR with Clan Recruitment 2
G Multi Looking for experienced warzone players adults only Clan Chat 0
T PC Looking for active PC Clan! Clan Recruitment 0
W Multi Looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 1
W Multi Looking for clan Clan Chat 3
T Multi LOOKING FOR ACTIVE VANGUARD PLAYERS Clan Recruitment 0
W Multi Looking for active vanguard clan Clan Recruitment 5
T Xbox Live LOOKING FOR MEMBERS FOR MY CLAN ON VANGUARD - XBOX Clan Chat 0
K Multi I'm Looking For Members for My Vanguard Clan and Warzone Group Clan Recruitment 0
GameAudio Multi Looking for people who play a lot -.pc.xbox.playstation.-VG AND CW Clan Recruitment 0
B Multi OCK CLAN looking for players! Clan Chat 0
G Multi Looking for a good group of core SnD players. Clan Chat 0
C PSN Looking for active Vanguard Clan! Clan Recruitment 2
C Dumbest looking weapons Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
X PSN Looking for clan or community 18+ Thxz Clan Recruitment 10
S Multi Looking for a clan for fun Clan Chat 3
Lord wolf5455 Xbox Live Looking for active Vanguard clan (xbox player) Clan Recruitment 6
Misery Multi Looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 3
M Multi Looking for a clan/club to join Clan Chat 2
Z Mobile Mobile casual player looking for clan, please respond to what is on my list Clan Recruitment 1
AlphaFoxYT PSN TFO42 looking for New members only Vanguard Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 4