• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for clan members and GB teammates

Nov 23, 2017
Hey I’m looking for more clan members for my clan of 5...ideally only one or two more. We are an amateur team and want to get better at GameBattles. Looking for younger players (teens) but accepting adults. Message me on Xbox if interested:
Gt - RefleX Legendd

Jan 6, 2018
am an experienced COD player. I was Clan Director & General for a Clan for several years playing competitively specializing in S & D.

I have been playing casually for the last few years, however, I just had reconstructive ankle surgery & I will be out of work for atleast 5 months. I am currently playing private matches in WW2 & Infinite Warfare, however, I am hoping to find a team I can run with in pubs and some competitive games. I play on Xbox GamerTag is NJSpree. I would like to hear what you & your team is all about.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements