• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

looking for clan members for xbox one(US)

How's it going? New to the forum. Looking for potential members on xbox one to join my clan. Should at least have a .95 K/D and a mic. Don't necessarily have to b a top dog just want to form a TEAM. If it's you feel free to let me know. Thanks. Enjoy playing

I

Im Bullets

Hi. I am 13 years old male and have been looking into getting into a clan for a while now. Ive been wanting to get into a competitive clan. I'm interested into joining your clan. If you can, message me on Xbox One "Lm Bullets" *But with a lower case "L"* Thanks, Have a good day

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Hi. I am 13 years old male and have been looking into getting into a clan for a while now. Ive been wanting to get into a competitive clan. I'm interested into joining your clan. If you can, message me on Xbox One "Lm Bullets" *But with a lower case "L"* Thanks, Have a good day
You must be over 17 to register and stay. Have a nice ban.

BI5198

Recruit
Ive been playing competitive call of duty since Black Ops 2 but ive been playing call of duty since cod 4. i have a 1.17 kd and i have a mic and im 18 years old. Please message me back

Like CODForums!

Advertisements