• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Looking for Clan/New Friends for BOPCW

Moffatsann

Recruit
A Call of duty veteran here been playing since CoD4, moved to PC and none of my friends really play anymore. Just looking for some chill people to play with im pretty average at the game. 1.4KD.
Knights Templar Gaming (KTG) is now recruiting! Doors are open for a limited time to new members! The community is CoD based, but our active Discord has multiple gaming tabs with members actively looking to squad up. We are recruiting all regions on all platforms. We at KTG understand the realities of gaming while also managing your adult life and responsibilities. We have created a unique gaming community that doubles as an online family. Our community is progression based without all the unreasonable requirements that dictate your participation level. We also support streamers, content creators, and anyone that wants to represent us! We have successfully helped our featured streamers hit affiliate with twitch every month.
REQUIREMENTS: 18+, Non-Toxic, no skill requirements, must have a headset, and a discord account. No drama, and No BS. Please message the KTG Facebook page and a recruiter will lead you the rest of the way! https://www.facebook.com/KTG.Community/

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Check out the clan I'm in. https://troggaming.enjin.com/

TROG stands for totally old ruthless gits although we do have a fair few young members. In total we have 25 members and most are from the UK but there are a couple from elsewhere in Europe. We are HC players and are mainly PC however we do have two xbox clan members. We game to have fun so if you're a good player, great but if not that's OK, as long as you have fun! Check us out and send in an application if you think we're right for you :) - bumblebee

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Hey,
Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying timezones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple gamenights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

A Call of duty veteran here been playing since CoD4, moved to PC and none of my friends really play anymore. Just looking for some chill people to play with im pretty average at the game. 1.4KD.
Tired of playing solo trying to run with randoms? Don't want to deal with the toxicity of random lobbies? Then BlackWater Gaming (BWG) is the place for you. We have active members always looking for someone to squad up with. We're currently recruiting for ages 18+ casual and competitive players for all platforms. We're also welcoming content creators. COD, Apex, and Rogue Company is our current Primary Game Focus, but other gaming is welcomed too. No expectations to meet as far as stats. Our Discord server is our main way to communicate, as far as finding other members to squad up with, keep up with clan news, tournaments, etc.... Promotions based on time in the clan, but we are also always welcome for members taking on bigger roles within the clan. We also try to host tournaments and custom lobby game nights when we can. Check out our page and message us if you're interested. https://www.facebook.com/BWGClan/

Sent from my G90 PRO using Tapatalk

https://www.codforums.com/threads/tactical-gaming-is-now-recruiting.5912/page-3#post-41721 (website updated my forum post)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D PSN Looking to join a Clan/ make new friends!! Clan Recruitment 6
M Multi 2 friends looking for Aus clan Clan Chat 0
L Xbox Live Looking for Clan/Friends Clan Recruitment 3
Y Looking for a clan/some friends Clan Chat 3
E PSN PS4-Looking for clan or friends Clan Chat 3
I Multi Looking for a Clan? Clan Chat 0
Hekt1c PC [NA] Looking to make a clan for newbs Clan Chat 1
Z Multi Looking for competitive warzone clan Clan Chat 1
S Xbox Live Looking for HC Clan. Clan Recruitment 2
B Multi Looking for Clan/Players Clan Recruitment 4
T Multi Looking for Clan Clan Chat 4
I PC i'm looking for clan Clan Recruitment 0
D PSN Looking for ps4 clan Clan Recruitment 4
B Xbox Live Im looking for a clan Clan Chat 5
E PSN Looking for a clan Clan Chat 2
S Xbox Live Looking for COD clan Clan Recruitment 7
V Multi Looking for more than just a Clan? Join Vorsoc Today!! Clan Recruitment 0
G_O_L_D Xbox Live Looking for Regiment / Clan Xbox Series X (please read before you send an invite) Clan Recruitment 6
901cam PSN Looking for active PS4 clan to play on both Cold War and Modern Warfare. Clan Recruitment 2
AGPriest Multi Looking for a Clan Clan Recruitment 6
K PSN PSN: kiori6 looking for a clan Clan Chat 1
B PSN Looking for a UK objective based clan Clan Recruitment 2
A Multi Looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 9
[TROG]bumblebee Multi TROG Clan Looking for New Members! Clan Recruitment 1
S PC Looking for a clan/teammates for CW and AW Clan Recruitment 3
Hashesd PSN Looking for a Regiment/Clan Clan Recruitment 2
F PSN Looking to join a Plunder Warzone Clan. Clan Recruitment 0
S Xbox Live Player looking for Clan Clan Recruitment 2
P Xbox Live Looking to join a clan good player looking for solid teammates! Clan Chat 4
AlwaysBeGaming Multi Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And A Clan To Join Clan Chat 3
I PC Looking for CoD clan/group that plays primarily Hardcore Clan Recruitment 2
X PSN Im Looking for clan/squad Clan Recruitment 5
B PSN Looking 4 serious Warzone Clan. Clan Recruitment 2
B Xbox Live Looking for Xbox One clan Clan Recruitment 6
C PSN Looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 5
I Xbox Live Player looking for a team/clan Clan Recruitment 7
C Multi Looking for a clan Clan Chat 1
AlwaysBeGaming PSN Looking For Hardcore Game Mode Players And Clan Clan Chat 3
S Xbox Live UK Gamer looking for Active UK Clan Clan Recruitment 5
X Multi Looking for a chill clan - COD Warzone Clan Recruitment 5
V Multi Looking for a Clan Scrimmage Clan Chat 0
M Multi Looking for a Sniper clan! Clan Recruitment 0
W Multi Looking to start a competitive clan Clan Recruitment 4
SargeyYT PSN LOOKING FOR A GOOD FUN YT CONTENT CREATOR CLAN Clan Recruitment 1
D Multi Looking for a clan (veterans are a plus) Clan Recruitment 6
D Multi NMLB] is Looking to start up a 18+ multi gaming clan! Clan Recruitment 0
S Xbox Live Looking for clan willing to help and teach. Clan Recruitment 9
P PSN Looking for a cod mw clan Clan Recruitment 1
N PSN Looking for Competitive sniping clan Clan Recruitment 0
R Multi Looking for a clan!! Clan Recruitment 3