• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for clan

Looking to join a clan.
-I am 23, i have a mic, and i play often.
-Been playing most call of duty's since the first modern warfare (cod 4)
-Prestige 3, level 18
-Kill/death ratio right now (cod ww2) is at a 0.98, but that's because i've been trying a bunch of different modes/weapons.
-Positive win/loss ratio
-Great knowledge of maps (especially in objective gameplay)
-Team player
-Will follow orders/recommendations
-Willing to help inexperienced players as well if needed
-Score per Minute (SPM) is 242 and climbing
-Like having fun, joking around, but can get serious and focused during gameplay when vital

If anyone is interested, add me on psn: rpweezy_420 (make sure to use underscore, not hyphen)

Happy hunting fam!

You should check out www.Clan4GC.com

You seem like you'd fit in pretty well, we like to mess around and have fun when we're gaming. But when push comes to shove we know how to PTFO lol. Soon we'll even start running some of our inter clan competitions again, just to help add a little yeah talk and competitiveness between friends. Hope to see you on the battlefield

OSIRIS_915

Recruit
Looking to join a clan.
-Prestige 3, level 18
-Kill/death ratio right now (cod ww2) is at a 0.98, but that's because i've been trying a bunch of different modes/weapons.
-Positive win/loss ratio
-Team player
-Like having fun, joking around, but can get serious and focused during gameplay when vital

If anyone is interested, add me on psn: rpweezy_420 (make sure to use underscore, not hyphen)

Happy hunting fam!

Rpweezy_420,

I am MPN OSIRIS and I am a Lieutenant with Merciless Pros Network (MPN) We are a Xbox / PSN based gaming community were we focus on having fun, communicating, and networking with other fellow gamers from around the world.

I would like to extend you the offer to visit our website http://www.mpnlive.net and explore of MPN would be a good fit for what you are looking for. By any change you register on our website please match your PSN Gamertag with your username on the website and take the time to view the "Join MPN" section.

If you have any additional comments or questions please direct them to this message or on our website http://www.mpnlive.net my username is MPN OSIRIS.

Looking to join a clan.
-Prestige 3, level 18
-Positive win/loss ratio
-Team player

Happy hunting fam!
Hey man I'm starting up a hardcore only clan, 18+ if you would want to join us for a while n check it out. I have a feeling u n I will get along lol

Add eurma420 own if intresred

Like CODForums!

Advertisements