• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for clan

Feb 13, 2018
Hey all, 25/F/looking for a clan. Mature, knows how to take a joke and have a good time. Just looking for some chill people to play some cod ww2 or infinite warfare with. Im not very good, kdr is like .90, but still want to play with some fun people! Message me on here or xbox!
Gamertag: tequilashark337

Feb 15, 2018
rG (rapture gaming) is currently looking for members that are mature and love having a great time with COD games like IW, MWR, BO3 and Yes World War 2! We are a gaming community made by gamers for gamers.
We only ask for 3 things:
1. You Must be 18+
2. Have a mic headset. (The Kinect Does Not Count Please!)
3. Have a great time.
We will welcome you with open arms. Come check us out at:
http://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=2161
If you have any questions regarding the community, do not hesitate to send me a message on XBL GT: NASTYTool. Hope to see you soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Jul 11, 2009
California
PSN
CarlosX360
Get your post out of my topic
First of all, chill out. Second of all, this isn't your thread. Third of all, I'm the boss around here. Don't like it? There's the door. Follow the Forum Rules and Clan Rules, or GTFO. Seriously.

If you're not going to be civil around here, then I don't need you.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements