• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for clan

Looking for a clan that’s active and has mics. I’m 27 from Alabama I work so I only get to play in the evening. Play style is more of rushing then camping. Mostly play TDM KC and occasional DOM

LittleRed

Recruit
Redux Nation [RDX] is now recruiting!
We’re a PS4 gaming group, who play predominantly CODWWII, but occasionally other team games too - Fortnite, GTA V, Ark etc. Pubstomping & casual play, with a move to more competitive play once we’re a little more established.
Ideally aged 16+. There’s no minimum KD requirement but a good attitude towards the other members of the team is pretty much essential!
Contact LittleRed453 or Razabolt on PSN for more info!

Redux Nation [RDX] is now recruiting!
We’re a PS4 gaming group, who play predominantly CODWWII, but occasionally other team games too - Fortnite, GTA V, Ark etc. Pubstomping & casual play, with a move to more competitive play once we’re a little more established.
Ideally aged 16+. There’s no minimum KD requirement but a good attitude towards the other members of the team is pretty much essential!
Contact LittleRed453 or Razabolt on PSN for more info!
I will add y’all this evening

UGA

Recruit
Looking for a clan that’s active and has mics. I’m 27 from Alabama I work so I only get to play in the evening. Play style is more of rushing then camping. Mostly play TDM KC and occasional DOM

Hey dude. We are a community of PS4 Call of Duty players that are obsessed with all things COD. Our new forum and website are open, and we are accepting players from the UK, USA, EU and North America.

If you can say yes to the following:

Over the age of 16
Play the latest Call of Duty
Have a PlayStation 4
Want to be part of a friendly community
Want to play as part of a team
There is no minimum KD requirement to be part of the community

We offer a relaxed environment with no regimental rules as well as:

Quick joining process
Purpose built gamers website and forum
Discord chat group and Instant messaging service to easily connect with the community
Options to play in competitive teams
No minimum game or forum time requirements
A private and fully functional section of our forum to home your competitive teams

We also home competitive teams! Join our community as a team and receive a fully functional micro forum where you can allocate roles, create topics, keep track of rosters and effectively manage your competitive team.

Feel free to register and check us out.

Hey dude. We are a community of PS4 Call of Duty players that are obsessed with all things COD. Our new forum and website are open, and we are accepting players from the UK, USA, EU and North America.

Over the age of 16
Have a PlayStation 4

Quick joining process
Discord chat group and Instant messaging service to easily connect with the community
A private and fully functional section of our forum to home your competitive teams

We also home competitive teams! Join our community as a team and receive a fully functional micro forum where you can allocate roles, create topics, keep track of rosters and effectively manage your competitive team.

There is no website link

Von_sosa16

Recruit

Over the age of 16
Have a PlayStation 4

Quick joining process

hey man invite still looking for a clan. Do you guys still have openings?

Like CODForums!

Advertisements