• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for clan

Hello guys my name is Jonathan 23 years old I have alot of experience playing call of duty I play on xbox name is magsitarica I'm currently level 155 rn my ratio kills/death 1.80 theres still more for improvement. I normally like to play search and destroy or headquarters...

HELLBENT

Recruit
You would be a good fit for our clan we have a few members who love Search. Join Freedom Stick on the CoD app and start playing.

E4gle101

Recruit
Hello guys my name is Jonathan 23 years old I have alot of experience playing call of duty I play on xbox name is magsitarica I'm currently level 155 rn my ratio kills/death 1.80 theres still more for improvement. I normally like to play search and destroy or headquarters...
Saw you were looking for people to play with. Read below and I hope to play with you later this week.

Our Mission: We are a new community put together and built for the purpose of our member’s enjoyment. We focus on member maturity and respect towards each member. We Have members with different perspectives, backgrounds, races, and religions.

Our Environment; We provide a cheat free, stable, and fun community gaming experience to all rG members and public guests. We promote teamwork, community, and the betterment of all members. We are a community and everyone is welcome as long as they can be respectful to the games we play and the gamers we share our environment with.

Requirements:
  • working headset
  • 17 or older
  • good and positive attitude towards fellow members and players
  • Ability to log into our forum at-least once every 14 days
https://rapturegamingcommunity.net/forum.php?referrerid=8408

Once signed up head on over to Join a Battalion and fill out our app and join our user group for rG Phoenix (Xbox Battalion).
Join a battalion & Join a user group and your DONE!
Please don't hesitate to contact me on discord if you have any questions: GT rG Eagle101

Happy gaming!!

Like CODForums!

Advertisements