• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for clan

Mythizik

Recruit
Hey I am getting into modern warfare, i am a okay player try to win an want to find a clan that I can run full teams with an win. I am not active everyday mostly on Wednesday night an Friday night . Love to find a cool group of guys to play with an win lots of games with . My Xbox gt is Mythizik an my discord is ツMythizik#4380 feel free to hmu !

xLOTUSx

Recruit
Hey I am getting into modern warfare, i am a okay player try to win an want to find a clan that I can run full teams with an win. I am not active everyday mostly on Wednesday night an Friday night . Love to find a cool group of guys to play with an win lots of games with . My Xbox gt is Mythizik an my discord is ツMythizik#4380 feel free to hmu !
Hello! feel free to add me, My Discord is xLOTUSx#1227

Like CODForums!

Advertisements