• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for COD MW Clan

Itscurlyyy

Recruit
I am looking for a Good Comp COD MW Clan, 22 yo, play roughly 5 days a week, I have a 1.95 Straight KD and rising Extremely fast. Mostly play Ground War, Very competitive, 3x Nukes.

Sinister misfits gaming sounds exactly like what you are looking for.
We have players of all levels on PC Xbox and PS4 . Streamers non streamers and are 18+ ( we do however support little misfits who are under 18 and can graduate into main organization once reach that age)

Feel free to contact me on here
PS4 @ ChaoticDrunk1
Or discord @
chaoticdrunk1 #2907

MISSION STATEMENT
Love Drama? Do you like being screamed at by 12 year olds? Prefer to do your fighting on the keyboard instead of against players? Then we aren't the clan for you.
21+ preferred but we will take 18 plus under some conditions and on a probationary basis. Those underage are welcome to join our place-holder server dubbed "Lil Misfits"

We are a group of gamers who play not only like a clan but as a family. We are a supportive and fun place to be, laughing and having fun like the game was meant to be played. The Misfits have a single Discord for Xbox, PS4 and PC that we require all members to join; this will allow you to quickly find parties, see who is on and get to know everyone. Bc member streams AND we have a gamebattles squad on Call Of Duty complete with a dedicated coach for those who wish to play competitively.

If you're looking for a group of people that love to have fun, get some laughs and can still slay the competition...look no further! We hope to hear from you soon, our fellow Misfits!!
Edit: We are now officially Affiliated with Rogue Energy, GameStop, OpSeats AND Fatal Grips

Like CODForums!

Advertisements