• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN looking for competitive WW2 clan in Australia

Yuki

Recruit
Hello!

I'm Yuki from Japan, now I'm staying Australia. Currently I'm looking for competitive WW2 clan. Actually I haven't played IW and MW2R because I had to make graduation thesis for my bachelor degree in last year . So I'm not sure now which level am I…
In my homecounty I had played COD by a mouse in PS4 since BO until BO3. My K/D on BO3 was 3.57 and most used weapon was Gorgon(K/D 3.31 Accuracy 33%). Now I started to play BO3 by a controller again on a different account. It's KD was 2.11 and most used weapon is 48 Dredge(K/D 1.91 Accuracy 31%). I don't know such a low K/D was caused by time gap or playing by controller. Now I'm making a gaming environment same as Japan, so I already ordered mouse and it will arrive in couple days.
If some clan interest in me, please send e-mail by COD forums.
My COD account in Japan is Jezur_uxie.
I don't wanna show my COD account in Australia because it using just for getting used to play COD again. Later I will make main account in Australia.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements