• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for like minded “old” guys

Hi guys,
I am new here and live in the DFW area.
I recently discovered my gaming again. Played counterstrike many years ago in a league. Paused my gaming for almost 20 years and now started playing CoD. Enjoy playing Warzone ( favorite map is Vondel) but also enjoy multiplayer and ranked games.
I am looking for liked minded men above 40, did I mentioned that I am 45???, who enjoy playing CoD like I do.
Well that’s it so fare.
ForthworthCowboy

I'm in the same boat cowboy. my sons bought me a xbox 2 years ago and I started gaming again. Had about a 25 year hiatus. Look me up if you wanna game. I'm usually on for a couple hours between 9:30 mtn and 12:30mtn.

Hi guys,
I am new here and live in the DFW area.
I recently discovered my gaming again. Played counterstrike many years ago in a league. Paused my gaming for almost 20 years and now started playing CoD. Enjoy playing Warzone ( favorite map is Vondel) but also enjoy multiplayer and ranked games.
I am looking for liked minded men above 40, did I mentioned that I am 45???, who enjoy playing CoD like I do.
Well that’s it so fare.
ForthworthCowboy
Hit me up I’m on Xbox I’m 43 my gamertag is OBxxxONE

I mean, I don't like referring to myself as "old", I am just matured like an old bottle of wine. xD
But if you are looking for "old" TAW.net has old. I know that there is 2 grandfathers in the community.
We are structured and chilled. If you looking to join, DM Aldarion#0839 on discord

I’m with this post, I’m in the same boat. Please feel free to add as I’m looking to group up with like minded folks who say shit like “cool beans”

GT: Gentlemen Death

Message me on Xbox letting me know who you are though, don’t get creepy

Hit me up I’m on Xbox I’m 43 my gamertag is OBxxxONE
Sent a friend request on Xbox also looking for players in my age group

I’m with this post, I’m in the same boat. Please feel free to add as I’m looking to group up with like minded folks who say shit like “cool beans”

GT: Gentlemen Death

Message me on Xbox letting me know who you are though, don’t get creepy
Sent you and OBxxxOne request, tired of playing with randoms and lil kids lol

Like CODForums!

Advertisements