• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for Mature WWII Clan PS4

Brandon

Recruit
Hey everyone, I'm a CoD veteran who's been playing for quite a number of years, this is the first year in many that I've taken a break from CoD due to the Halo Space Jumping. I'm super excited for the return of ground fighting in WWII, I have throughout time maintained K/D ratios over 2.0, and in World at War I had a 3.85 KD ratio.

If you'd like a mature player, who's competitive but knows how to have fun, then I'm your guy. Please comment down below if you'd like with your PSN, or message on here.

Thank you, and hope to here from some of you before WWII releases in 2 days.

I have a clan I'm currently recruiting for we have some members but I'm looking to expand and hopefully get to a point where we can play in LAN tournaments I'm looking for serious players willing to practice and follow instructions maybe even add some knowledge to some of our players. I would love to play some matches with you and see what you think if you're interested in trying to take your call of duty career to the next level message me on psn ReAcTxEviL17 I would love to tell you more about myself and the clan if you're interested feel free to message

Brandon

Recruit
I have a clan I'm currently recruiting for we have some members but I'm looking to expand and hopefully get to a point where we can play in LAN tournaments I'm looking for serious players willing to practice and follow instructions maybe even add some knowledge to some of our players. I would love to play some matches with you and see what you think if you're interested in trying to take your call of duty career to the next level message me on psn ReAcTxEviL17 I would love to tell you more about myself and the clan if you're interested feel free to message

Hey, I would sure love to add you and chat and play some games when WWII drops, I'll add you tonight after I'm done with the whole Halloween thing. I look forward to chatting with you, and see where it leads.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements