• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Looking for people to play with

I play on PC but can join xbox live party or PSN party via xbox game bar and PS remote play.

I'm... decent. I can slide cancel and ping XD. Joking aside, i'm a 1.5 KD player nowadays. Even with the heavy SBMM.

Just looking for people that can communicate and aren't afraid of talking, don't blast annoying music, randomly go afk, or other disruptive actions. Just want to play with people that can stick together to try and win without being a raging ahole and nitpick every tiny detail and understands that a thing called "having fun" exists.

TL;DR Wanna play with fun people that try to have fun while trying to win.

Xbox GT=JinxTheWorld#821
PSN=JinxTheWorld
Activision account=JinxTheWorld#6227779

I play Late night/morning cuz of work schedule. I can play during 1am-8am eastern US timezone.

eRaze-Pxnda

Recruit
I play on PC but can join xbox live party or PSN party via xbox game bar and PS remote play.

I'm... decent. I can slide cancel and ping XD. Joking aside, i'm a 1.5 KD player nowadays. Even with the heavy SBMM.

Just looking for people that can communicate and aren't afraid of talking, don't blast annoying music, randomly go afk, or other disruptive actions. Just want to play with people that can stick together to try and win without being a raging ahole and nitpick every tiny detail and understands that a thing called "having fun" exists.

Xbox GT=JinxTheWorld#821
PSN=JinxTheWorld

I play Late night/morning cuz of work schedule. I can play during 1am-8am eastern US timezone.
Hey jinx we are looking for more active members to join our growing community ☺️ If you need any info feel free to pop me a message

Xbox GT=JinxTheWorld#821
PSN=JinxTheWorld

Hello

I’m apart of Clan called “Earned In Blood” (EIB)
We’re currently recruiting PC/Xbox/PS4 players interested in casual play as well as competitive, if interested please do message me or join the discord below.

Discord: https://discord.gg/t4B5GgKe
Psn: iForeignRed

(or send me a message on CODForums)

Vagrantpanda

Recruit
Are you looking for a NSFW, non toxic, 18+ and friendly gaming community

Then the Assassin Raiders are the clan to join. We don’t recognise KD and we don’t care how many wins you have. We welcome all level of gamers. We are LGBT friendly and have an active female only chat. All we ask is that you have a mic and are active on discord. No need to fill an application just follow the link and your in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kraken

Recruit
If you're looking for a mature group, look at The Sentinels. 18+ non-toxic community. If you want to be part of a community that communicates and isn't full of prepubescent screechers, join up here:

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.