• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Looking for people to run DMZ. Playing also HC MP.

EzioBF

Recruit
Older player (I think), is gamer @50 really old now?
Looking for group to join and run few games.
I don't care to get title of sergeant, major or general, I'm not going to attend any trainings, so not looking for any skill based clan.
Just want to have fun playing COD. Any takers?
BNet: EzioBF#2437

I don't care to get title of sergeant, major or general, I'm not going to attend any trainings, so not looking for any skill based clan.
50 ain’t old. We have dozens of guys around that age and higher. Our oldest is about 70.

Grassroots server. Looking for members. No politics or toxicity. Just having a laugh. No KDs or wins required https://discord.gg/NsU7jbqnnt

Like CODForums!

Advertisements