1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking For PSN Clan To Merge With

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by CAG CheechDogg, Sep 9, 2017.

1. CAG CheechDogg

CAG CheechDogg Recruit

I am the Leader and Founder of CAG "Combat Applications Group" and I am looking for any small groups and clans on PSN that are having trouble getting a clan up and running that would like to merge into our clan and help us with establishing a strong PSN Division for us.

Getting a clan up and running is a very hard thing to do and more so when you are doing it from scratch. We have had several Playstation Divisions dating back to SOCOM: Confrontation but for some reason getting COD running on Playstation has been very rough for us for a while.

I am really looking for at least 5 players who have strong leadership experience running a clan or that are interested in coming in right away to help build our Playstation Division. It's not going to be an easy thing to do and that is why I would like any small groups or clans that are having trouble growing to give us a try.

Any small clans that decide to merge into our clan will be able to retain their leadership roles as part of our clan, i.e., if you are a Captain or Lieutenant in your current clan you will enter as a Captain or Lieutenant. You "WILL NOT" lose your rank by joining CAG.

All Clan Leaders will also come in as Generals to help fortify leadership for the Playstation Division and will work together to get things going.

Come on you guys, what do you have to lose? Help us and "I" will personally do my best to help "YOU" be a successful Leader for CAG.

2. DLC_PC

DLC_PC Banned

Hello!! I Am a proud sponsor and founder of a Small clan called MAXD , We are based on PS4 but are expanding to Xbox Soon!!! We are having trouble getting Recruits and would Really like some help.

-Sincerely DLC_PC

3. jim_0117

jim_0117 Recruit

Hey man, me and my brother quite recently started a PSN COD, Destiny, and GTA clan and are having trouble recruiting. I like the idea you're proposing and we would defiantly be interested in helping your psn division, please message me with more info

-Jim