• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for Regiment / Clan Xbox Series X (please read before you send an invite)

G_O_L_D

Recruit
Hi all,

Very new to the forum, but an old hat when it comes to COD, I'm a 44yr old male that's based in the UK, I work full time and plays COD Cold War (mainly HC Team Deathmatch) and Warzone.

My reaction timing is not what they were and play for relaxation and fun, I don't take the game or myself seriously, happy to jog along and take direction, but will not be dictated too!

I have a Microphone that I barely use, but happy to jump on it if needs be. I'm an Ex Squaddie of 24 Yrs service, So please be mindful that some foul language may spurt from my gob.

I play in the evenings and weekends mainly and just want some friendly Banter while playing.

If I sound the right type of person for your happy go lucky clan or regiment please send an invite.

Activison ID = 'G_O_L_D' and Gamertag 'Gold071976'

rG Hodges

Recruit
Afternoon my friend. I just sent you a message on XB. Would love to chat more about what rG can offer if you're still looking for a gaming community.

Miss_mitch

Recruit
Hi all,

Very new to the forum, but an old hat when it comes to COD, I'm a 44yr old male that's based in the UK, I work full time and plays COD Cold War (mainly HC Team Deathmatch) and Warzone.

My reaction timing is not what they were and play for relaxation and fun, I don't take the game or myself seriously, happy to jog along and take direction, but will not be dictated too!

I have a Microphone that I barely use, but happy to jump on it if needs be. I'm an Ex Squaddie of 24 Yrs service, So please be mindful that some foul language may spurt from my gob.

I play in the evenings and weekends mainly and just want some friendly Banter while playing.

If I sound the right type of person for your happy go lucky clan or regiment please send an invite.

Activison ID = 'G_O_L_D' and Gamertag 'Gold071976'

Hey! our clan has a few ex squaddies and 30+ people! We have a mix of Competitive and casual gamers! nobody being forced to do any! we have a friendly team of staff that are willing to help you! I'd be happy to have a chat and give you any info you need! We have a mix of channels on our discord server! and id be happy to help you! Miss_Mitch

G_O_L_D

Recruit
Hey! our clan has a few ex squaddies and 30+ people! We have a mix of Competitive and casual gamers! nobody being forced to do any! we have a friendly team of staff that are willing to help you! I'd be happy to have a chat and give you any info you need! We have a mix of channels on our discord server! and id be happy to help you! Miss_Mitch

Hi there, yes sounds good to me, can you send me more details please

Check out the clan I'm in. https://troggaming.enjin.com/

TROG stands for totally old ruthless gits although we do have a few young members. In total we have 28 members and most are from the UK but there are a couple from elsewhere in Europe. We are HC players and are mainly PC however we do have three xbox clan members. We game to have fun so if you're a good player, great but if not that's OK, as long as you have fun! We're on most nights playing Warzone or Cold War. Check us out and send in an application if you think we're right for you :) - bumblebee