• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking for Relaxed PS4 Warzone Clan UK

McNamara23

Recruit
Hi, I'm looking for a clan to play occasional games on Warzone.
I'm sick of playing with my mate in duos who is dreadful and drags us both down with his 0.2 k/d.
My tag thingy is McNamara23#1521617 if anyone wants a game, or to add me. McNamara23 is my psn ID

I'm 0.9 k/d, and based in UK so usually play evenings here (I.e. Australia clan would be no good for me!)

Chuck

Recruit
Hi, I'm looking for a clan to play occasional games on Warzone.
I'm sick of playing with my mate in duos who is dreadful and drags us both down with his 0.2 k/d.
My tag thingy is McNamara23#1521617 if anyone wants a game, or to add me. McNamara23 is my psn ID

I'm 0.9 k/d, and based in UK so usually play evenings here (I.e. Australia clan would be no good for me!)
Sup your welcome to join primal we are a chilled clan for casual and comp... we enjoy playing the game and having a laugh .

McNamara23

Recruit
Sup your welcome to join primal we are a chilled clan for casual and comp... we enjoy playing the game and having a laugh .
Ok sure! Can you add me then? I could do a game an evening this week to see how it works for both parties...look at this as a trial run (blatantly I will do 3 games, 0 kills, and be a general liability!)

Vagrantpanda

Recruit
Are you looking for a NSFW, non toxic, 18+ and friendly gaming community

Then the Assassin Raiders are the clan to join. We don’t recognise KD and we don’t care how many wins you have. We welcome all level of gamers. We are LGBT friendly and have an active female only chat. All we ask is that you have a mic and are active on discord. No need to fill an application just follow the link and your in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McNamara23

Recruit
Are you looking for a NSFW, non toxic, 18+ and friendly gaming community

Then the Assassin Raiders are the clan to join. We don’t recognise KD and we don’t care how many wins you have. We welcome all level of gamers. We are LGBT friendly and have an active female only chat. All we ask is that you have a mic and are active on discord. No need to fill an application just follow the link and your in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This sounds good to me! Although the link doesn't work?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Lord wolf5455 Multi Looking for active Vanguard clan (xbox player) Clan Recruitment 2
Misery Multi Looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 1
M Multi Looking for a clan/club to join Clan Chat 1
Z Mobile Mobile casual player looking for clan, please respond to what is on my list Clan Recruitment 1
AlphaFoxYT PSN TFO42 looking for New members only Vanguard Clan Recruitment 0
T Multi Looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 4
S Multi Looking for 1 for competitive league and gamebattles. Clan Chat 0
peekaboobae Multi Looking for a TEAM Clan Chat 4
C Multi Looking for UK chilled clan Clan Recruitment 3
S Multi Looking for 2 competitive Clan Chat 0
Logic Multi Looking to join a eSports team Clan Chat 1
S Xbox Live Looking for 2 for competitive esports Clan Recruitment 7
A Multi Competitive Team looking for new Talent Clan Chat 0
PVRAMID PC Looking for "ACTIVE" UK Warzone/MW/BOCW Clan Recruitment 2
M Multi OKE is looking for hardcore search and destroy members. Clan Recruitment 2
D looking for help for a serious Activision mistake Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S PSN Looking for an active UK/EU cod clan Clan Recruitment 3
S Multi Looking for friendly active Warzone / Vanguard Clan - PC Gamer (UK) Clan Recruitment 5
B Multi Looking for a EU / UK -- BF2042 / COD Warzone community on PC to join Clan Recruitment 8
NeuroQuake Multi Active and fun loving! We're looking for you! Clan Recruitment 1
B Xbox Live Looking for clan Clan Chat 6
S Multi From UK and looking for a clan Clan Chat 2
T Multi Looking for a team... Clan Recruitment 2
L Multi Returning Player looking for a serious team Clan Recruitment 3
ItsMyKitchen PSN Female looking for team for Warzone & Vanguard Clan Recruitment 5
C Xbox Live Looking for Xbox Friends/Players for CoD Clan Recruitment 4
B Multi Looking for a uk based clan Clan Chat 2
Allenthe101 Xbox Live Old School Gamer looking for an old school team Clan Recruitment 4
G Xbox Live Looking for warzone players Clan Chat 1
PeterPan1 PSN Looking for a team of comrades Clan Recruitment 6
T Multi Looking for a clan that is run well and are a close group Clan Chat 3
C PC [PC] looking for a group for casual shooting on cold war (Asian region) Clan Recruitment 0
Danielle1 Multi Looking for a friendly clan for coldwar Clan Recruitment 8
H Multi Looking for a friendly Clan for warzone Clan Recruitment 5
A PSN Looking for players to complete all Zombie trophies on PS5 Clan Chat 0
B Xbox Live Looking for a fourth to play league Clan Chat 0
C PSN Looking for players to play Fireteam - Never played it before Clan Chat 0
TIBERIUXX Multi Looking for an active Call of Duty Clan for warzone and multiplayer Clan Recruitment 3
C PSN Casual player looking to join a team or group of like minded people Clan Recruitment 4
Misery Multi Looking Clan Chat 2
K PSN Cold War 2.10 kd HC PS4 player looking for clan Clan Recruitment 1
G Xbox Live I’m looking for a clan! Clan Recruitment 7
S Multi Looking for people to play Special Operations Clan Chat 0
X Multi Easter Egg team up looking for someone to consistently play with. Live on west coast of the US Clan Chat 0
J Multi Looking for female for my regiment Clan Chat 0
U Multi looking for people to play cold war zombies. Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN Looking for PSN players to join. Clan Chat 0
Delta106low Multi Looking to join a female clan :) Clan Recruitment 4
D Xbox Live Looking for Outbreak Clan Clan Recruitment 1
MasterSamurai PSN BROKEN DIVINITY LOOKING FOR RECRUITS COMPETETIVE/CASUAL SND PLAYERS Clan Recruitment 0