1. Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: WWII, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Looking For Skilled BO3 Clan!

Discussion in 'Clan Recruitment' started by MaXiuS, Aug 18, 2017.

1. MaXiuS

MaXiuS Recruit

I want to join a good bo3 clan :) I'm master prestige lvl 255, comment your psn name, the name of the clan and some info about the clan! I hope I get lucky :D

2. DrewMCB24

DrewMCB24 Recruit

Hey, My name is Drew and I am recruiting for my new clan Team WilD, We currently have nobody in the clan but you can be co-leader if I belive that you are worth the take, and we can get in touch if you would like to join I am currently 14 years of age and my PSN: DrewMCB24 Please message me if you are interested In joining Team WilD thanks!

3. DrewMCB24

DrewMCB24 Recruit

I have changed the name to Team RisK Now!

4. MaXiuS

MaXiuS Recruit

I'm unable to add you on ps4 for no reason :/
    Can you add me? maxi068 is my psn name

5. xXEmeraldArcher

xXEmeraldArcher Recruit

Hello am recruiting for my clan sensory gaming. We are going to be a clan focused on pubstomping and competitive play. If you are 16+ and have a working mic message me at xXEmeraldArcher

6. Mike3680

Mike3680 Recruit

Hi My name is michael,
    I am only prestige 2 lvl 46, i fresh started from prestige 4 lvl 55. I am good with almost any gun in the game and i was wondering if I could join team swift. I am 13 and my main focus in this clan would be sniping. I will be loyal to this clan and i might create a new psn dedicated to it. My current psn is Mike_swag123 (i didnt make this name). Please send back any feedback

7. Mike3680

Mike3680 Recruit

Team Swift i meant

Tags: