• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Looking for some casual players for Cold War and Warzone. Maybe Zombies.

WesAtWar

Recruit
The thing is I have very bad social anxiety, it takes me a bit to come out of my shell.

Also not looking for anyone who rages. Just looking for people 18 plus, who are mature and can take a loss as well as a win. We can chat via discord cause in game chat is awful.

I am on PC but use Controller, so mixing with mouse and keyboard might throw me off.

Anyway feel free to PM for more info.

Also I usually play Cold War Multiplayer the most.

Blitzx

Recruit
The thing is I have very bad social anxiety, it takes me a bit to come out of my shell.

Also not looking for anyone who rages. Just looking for people 18 plus, who are mature and can take a loss as well as a win. We can chat via discord cause in game chat is awful.

I am on PC but use Controller, so mixing with mouse and keyboard might throw me off.

Anyway feel free to PM for more info.
WHO WE ARE
If you are interested in building a community with Like-Minded Adults, AoV may be for you!

We are AoV; Agents of Valor. We are a recently established Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran and a former CoD4 Semi-Pro Player, with a goal to provide both casual and competitive people a place where they can call home, on ANY PLATFORM.

WHAT TO EXPECT
- Mentorship from a dedicated team if you wish
- A mature team always looking to get a win, have fun doing it
- A structured team for those who wish to grow outside of just being casual
- Game nights, community events, clan battles, and the occasional scrimmage

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Everyone has a place among the AoV as long as they have the "team" mindset. Casual, or competitive. If you are just looking to game it up, and blow off some steam with folks, there is definitely a place for you here, life is hard as it is, and we all need an outlet.
If you wish to go for something more involved, we also have something for that. As of now we are building a team that is looking to play not only GB but a tournament or two. With experienced leadership and a driven team we hope in time we can find the right folks that want to build something. We are not looking for a lone wolf, but someone who believes in communication, and is team oriented.

Requirements
- 18+
- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, feel free to message me so you can join our discord!

ItsMissBee

Recruit
Hey,
Come have a look at Rapture Gaming Community. We are a 17+ gaming community. We have many games, but Phoenix battalion main COD and Overwatch. Our players are Xbox and PC.
Our members are on varying timezones so there is always someone to game with. We hold multiple gamenights a week, and welcome all players no matter the skill level.
We're always up for a good time and a few drinks together!
Here's the discord link, come hang out and see what you think https://discord.gg/rapturegaming

Urdoomed2

Recruit
I am a casual player with zombies, i am not affiliated with any clans but would like some people to join to just play and have fun. when im losing i start laughing because i know i'm not the best player and i can't always win so i try to learn from what i did wrong in any match. i'm 27 so no worries about there, i play on mouse and keyboard but also have a controller in case i ever feel like switching it up. let me know if you want to join up and run a few rounds.

If you are still looking for someone to play with I'm in the same boat. I'm new to warzone and find it much more enjoyable to play with people than randos or oneself.

WHO WE ARE
If you are interested in building a community with Like-Minded Adults, AoV may be for you!

We are AoV; Agents of Valor. We are a recently established Call of Duty community that was created by a Military Veteran and a former CoD4 Semi-Pro Player, with a goal to provide both casual and competitive people a place where they can call home, on ANY PLATFORM.

WHAT TO EXPECT
- Mentorship from a dedicated team if you wish
- A mature team always looking to get a win, have fun doing it
- A structured team for those who wish to grow outside of just being casual
- Game nights, community events, clan battles, and the occasional scrimmage

WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Everyone has a place among the AoV as long as they have the "team" mindset. Casual, or competitive. If you are just looking to game it up, and blow off some steam with folks, there is definitely a place for you here, life is hard as it is, and we all need an outlet.
If you wish to go for something more involved, we also have something for that. As of now we are building a team that is looking to play not only GB but a tournament or two. With experienced leadership and a driven team we hope in time we can find the right folks that want to build something. We are not looking for a lone wolf, but someone who believes in communication, and is team oriented.

Requirements
- 18+
- Positive attitude
- Have a Mic
- Be active within Discord

If you are interested, feel free to message me so you can join our discord!
I'm new to war zone and always looking to play and have fun! It's ok to play with randos but not as enjoyable. If you are still looking for some clan mates I'm your gal, just hmu and lmk!

I'm new to war zone and always looking to play and have fun! It's ok to play with randos but not as enjoyable. If you are still looking for some clan mates I'm your gal, just hmu and lmk!
Devette#8873 is my discord