• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PC Looking for some DMZ folks/clan

cubix444

Recruit
hello im looking for dmz people also 50 + on pc and mic mostly dmz but for fun but in game togeter tired of all the people who go solo and give me plz info how to join am a bit new at this :)

hy im interested am 50 + but going strong from holland on pc and mic plz give message how to join and how to reach you am a bit new at this members forum greetz

mishapMatt

Recruit
Hi please add me im on console and need help !!! Im 2 cases away on weapons case and missons are tough because ive been a solo no fill became I can’t get any randoms to cooperate…

cubix444

Recruit
i try to find you on warzone and do a frend request ok ? see from there

at looking for players

I am the Table it says does not exist ? do you play unther other name ?​

i am running on activiison maybe player and then ther should be an number behind ?
mine is cubix444#2119

Bamboozle

Recruit
I’m also looking for players to play with regularly, I’m 50+, activision user name is Bamboozle#6055545
Play on PS5, mic and headset

Mostly doing missions at the moment, but happy to run round shooting stuff, send me a request if any of you fancy a game sometime

cubix444

Recruit
well as far as im concern your very welcom im also no 20 :) ill send an frend request ok? still need the full id so Bamboozle#?????

Like CODForums!

Advertisements