• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Multi Looking for squad

I am an older gamer just looking for relaxed fun. I have about a 1 KD and am just looking for a group of people who casually play so I don’t have to solo all the time. Hit me up is this sounds like your squad….. Did I mention I’m not young!

Doomrider

Recruit
I am an older gamer just looking for relaxed fun. I have about a 1 KD and am just looking for a group of people who casually play so I don’t have to solo all the time. Hit me up is this sounds like your squad….. Did I mention I’m not young!
Same here man.
Hit me up.

PSN - JacksLostSanity
Activision - DoomRider

Biz_Bane

Recruit
Same here man.
Hit me up.

PSN - JacksLostSanity
Activision - DoomRider
I’ve been playing COD since the beginning, but also have no squad anymore. Do you play Modern Warfare 2? If so, my name for Activision and PlayStation is Biz_Bane.

Doomrider

Recruit
I’ve been playing COD since the beginning, but also have no squad anymore. Do you play Modern Warfare 2? If so, my name for Activision and PlayStation is Biz_Bane.
Exactly the same here. Everyone’s decided to have bloody kids. Fools.
Yeah MW2 at the mo. Liking DMZ, but it’s hella frustrating when you’re just matched with random strangers with no coms and don’t speak a word of the queens.

Sent you a request mate

Kaldaran Empire[All Platforms][18+]

Ever wished you didn't have to find a new group of friends/clan mates every time you take interest in another game? Sick of little kids and immature people ruining your experience? Are you an adult tired of getting kicked out of clans because you have a sense of responsibility outside of games? The Kaldaran Empire is a long-standing community dating back to 2010. We employ a military-inspired rank structure that rewards based on meritocracy.

What We Offer

✪ Life Comes First: Our first and one of our biggest rules in Kaldara.
✪ Structure: A Basic Military inspired Ranking system. Designed with the mind of organization and a sense of accomplishment.
✪ Camaraderie: It is our goal, to make this the last gaming community you will ever need. With a sense of Family and Brotherhood, we encourage social activity, friendly ribbing and locker room humor.
✪ Events: Kaldara hosts events for all skill levels. From PvP tournaments to race to 100.
✪ International Player Base: We have players from all over the globe. This way, no matter the time zones you hail from, there is always somebody online.

Requirements

✪ 18+: This is non-negotiable. We are an Adult Community for a reason.
✪ Discord: This is a must to be in Kaldara. Even one post a month is enough though we do encourage more. We do monthly purges and that one post keeps you safe. Zero discord activity for 1 month may result in a kick for inactivity. Join here - http://discord.gg/kaldara
✪ English Language: A basic understanding is a requirement, just enough to communicate in voice and text channels.
✪ Socializing: We are a very social community. Kaldara is not for players who want to do solo player things. Summary If a mix of good people, good games, available training, and hosted events interest you, then come join us!

http://discord.gg

WildRAgeNL

Recruit
Hey wildrage here. if you are still looking for a group, i might have the one for you.

Welcome to Invicta! We are a social community that mainly focusing on gaming but we always prioritise having fun together! We plan to keep growing as a cosy gaming community and we need your help to do so. If you/your friends are following the rules, you are all welcome to share your journey with us

NLB_Nomad

Recruit
Hi guys, we’ve got a group of chill older guys that like to play domination, hard point, as well as the new DMZ. We’re laid back and like to have fun. We have our own discord to keep in touch. Let me know if you’re interested.