• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Looking for this wallpaper 3000+ pixels

Heya!

me and my girl bought our first house and i have my own personal gameroom! :D:D

the thing is...
on one of the walls i wanna have this huge wallpaper of the dam but the website that makes the wallpapers for it needs to have at least 3000x3000.
i cant find this picture bigger then 1920x1080.

anyone here that can help me with it?

wp8326616-verdansk-wallpapers.jpg

Mycrospyder

Recruit
There are tons of resources for things like this, however, enlarging an image can cause resolution issues or pixilation. Not to mention that 3000x3000 is a square...so putting your image on a black background would probably be best, thus creating a border above and below the original image.

Google search "enlarge my image" and you should get a nice list of sites that can do it for free or paid.

If you don't want the black background, then you would have to crop out part of the image to fully fill the 3000x3000, unless that is a minimum size requirement.

If the company minimum print size is 3000x3000 then someone or them would need to know the actual pixel size of what you need and that can be done.

Hope that helps.

as the title of this thread states.... "3000+ pixels" and i sayd the website needs "at least 3000x3000"
so that could also be 4000x3000 or 6000x4000?! as long as it is 3000x3000. and yes i know when you enlarge a picture you trash the resolution. thats why the website needs at least 3000x3000?

you can enter any sized picture on the website and it will tell you if the resolution is good enough for the size of wallpaper that you want. and for the size i want it needs at least 3000x3000. it can do a 1920x1080, the picture will be automaticly enlarged to a bigger size and it will say that it would look very very poor. so thats why i ask for a picture of AT LEAST 3000x3000.......

Mycrospyder

Recruit
As my first sentence states... "There are tons of resources for things like this"

And also:

Google search "enlarge my image" and you should get a nice list of sites that can do it for free or paid.
I did a reverse image search for the image you provided and, yes, there is nothing available that large so you would need to go the route of finding a service to enlarge the image.

I was going to offer my services for free since I'm a GFX designer but...well...you seemed kind of annoyed by my previous post so good luck, friend.

*sigh*

when you enlarge an image (almost 3 times in this case) it will make the quality of the picture so insanely poor..... and since its gonna be on a wallpaper at a size of 6'8 wide..... it is not an option. also .... i am not looking to enlarge this picture...... i am looking for someone that has a 4k+ (3000+ pixel) picture, so if you dont have that or know where i can find it... you cant help me? :|

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
GhostFaceGangstaz Multi Community looking for team members.. we got cookies!! Clan Chat 0
GhostFaceGangstaz Multi GhostFaceGangstaz looking to recruit chilled, active team members!!!! Clan Recruitment 1
L Multi Looking for warzone clan Clan Recruitment 1
M PC Looking 4 player near Thailand for low latency games! Clan Recruitment 0
K Multi New player looking for clan Clan Recruitment 4
P Multi looking for a new teammate Clan Recruitment 2
R Multi LFAI is looking for new members! Clan Recruitment 0
W PSN Tears of Kronos - Looking for Active Members Clan Recruitment 1
Fidelity Esports Multi Looking for EU casual & competitive players (Fidelity Esports) Clan Recruitment 0
TXI_StorM_XC Multi TXI Is Looking For Casual Players To Join A Great Gaming Community Clan Recruitment 0
TXI_StorM_XC Multi TXI Is Looking For Casual Players To Join A Great Gaming Community Clan Chat 0
M PC Looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 1
D Multi Looking for a Fun, friendly, mature clan COD Cold war Clan Recruitment 3
B Multi Looking for Players to run Warzone with Clan Chat 1
CoachKRiLLiN Multi 2.18 K/D Old Man looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 3
oK_blaZe Xbox Live Looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 5
BatachuGotchu Multi ORG Clan looking for members for ALL PLATFORMS Clan Recruitment 0
B PSN Looking for CoD Modern Warfare Clan / Team Clan Recruitment 4
ElCucuy928 Xbox Live Looking for a new clan to join Clan Recruitment 4
R Multi LFAI is looking for new members Clan Recruitment 0
TheDefaultPlays PSN Im Looking for a clan to join for cold war Clan Recruitment 1
Y PC Looking for a clan Clan Chat 3
R Multi LFAI is looking for new members Clan Recruitment 0
AlwaysBeGaming Multi Looking to join a clan (Please Read) Clan Recruitment 3
Y Multi Looking for a clan on COD cold war zombie Clan Chat 2
I Multi Looking for clan members! Clan Chat 0
D PC Looking for active warzone clan Clan Recruitment 1
B Hello Everybody, I'm looking for some friends. The Lobby 4
M PSN Looking for Relaxed PS4 Warzone Clan UK Clan Chat 6
BLAAZED Multi Looking for people to help me/each other with the double kill camos on rocket launchers on COD CW MP Clan Chat 0
D PSN Looking for ps4 clan. Clan Recruitment 1
K Multi Looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 2
R Multi Looking for clan Clan Chat 2
A PSN Looking for a chilled warzone group Clan Recruitment 4
russiansteveo Looking for COD CW team to play Outbreak with Call of Duty Media 0
G Xbox Live Looking for WZ Group Clan Chat 4
D Xbox Live Looking for clan Clan Recruitment 4
billydakidxx Xbox Live Looking for COD CW team Clan Recruitment 2
A Xbox Live Looking for a clan Clan Chat 3
L PC Son is looking for a clan Clan Recruitment 0
D PC Looking for chill/Non toxic gamers Clan Recruitment 1
S PSN 35yo uk looking for warzone clan Clan Recruitment 2
DarrowLykos Multi | The Howlers | Looking for players to eastablish a new clan! Clan Recruitment 1
DarrowLykos PC The Howlers : Looking for laid-back gamers who play Cold War. Clan Chat 6
P Multi Looking for a chill clan Clan Recruitment 3
eRaze-Pxnda Multi Looking for active players Clan Recruitment 1
A Multi Looking for casual clan. Clan Recruitment 4
I Xbox Live Looking for a clan Clan Chat 4
M PC Looking for 20+ UK Based Cold War Clan [PC] Clan Recruitment 3
N Multi Looking for mature group Clan Recruitment 5