• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking for WZ Group

I’m looking for a war zone group I have a 1.60kd I run meta I need trios/quads I play every night I have great internet I play on Xbox one with a low latency monitor and a scuff controller looking for some people who have the same KD or higher my gamer tag on Xbox is gypsymark08 and my Activision name is gypsymark I apologize if I’m posting this in the wrong area I never get on here and I am desperately looking for a good group I’m 29 so no kids please

rG Hodges

Recruit
I’m looking for a war zone group I have a 1.60kd I run meta I need trios/quads I play every night I have great internet I play on Xbox one with a low latency monitor and a scuff controller looking for some people who have the same KD or higher my gamer tag on Xbox is gypsymark08 and my Activision name is gypsymark I apologize if I’m posting this in the wrong area I never get on here and I am desperately looking for a good group I’m 29 so no kids please

Hi there Gypsymark08,

If you're still looking to join a relaxed and fun gaming community to play WZ, then you should check out Rapture Gaming (rG). We have NA and UK members so there will usually be members to game with. rG offers an active discord server, fun rG tournaments, , active leadership and just an overall fun environment to be in. for XB and PC gamers.

rG is broken in to four battalions and our CoD group is in Phoenix battalion. If you feel like joining, I can set you up with proper permissions so the CoD chats open up.

If you have questions, please reach out:

Discord -rG Hodges#7716
GT - rG Hodges

Vagrantpanda

Recruit
Are you looking for a NSFW, non toxic, 18+ and friendly gaming community

Then the Assassin Raiders are the clan to join. We don’t recognise KD and we don’t care how many wins you have. We welcome all level of gamers. We are LGBT friendly and have an active female only chat. All we ask is that you have a mic and are active on discord. No need to fill an application just follow the link and your in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RiioTz

Recruit
Tired of playing solo trying to run with randoms? Don't want to deal with the toxicity of random lobbies? Then BlackWater Gaming (BWG) is the place for you. We have active members always looking for someone to squad up with. We're currently recruiting for ages 18+ casual and competitive players for all platforms. We're also welcoming content creators. COD and Apex are our current Primary Game Focus, but other gaming is welcomed too. No expectations to meet as far as stats. Our Discord server is our main way to communicate, as far as finding other members to squad up with, keep up with clan news, tournaments, etc.... Promotions based on time in the clan, but we are also always welcome for members taking on bigger roles within the clan. We also try to host tournaments and custom lobby game nights when we can. Check out our page and message us if you're interested. https://www.facebook.com/BWGClan/

Join my discord https://discord.gg/AfRuV4yVzY