• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Tactical Gaming

PSN Looking to join PS4 clan!

WeazOne_

Recruit
Hello I'm looking for clan to join. I play on PS4. I play almost everyday. I usually play Cyber Attack or SnD but also like to play other game modes. I consider myself a well rounded COD player. I'm a level 155. So if there is any clans that are open for recruitment please hmu.

Tactical Gaming

JeDiNiTe

Recruit
Hello I'm looking for clan to join. I play on PS4. I play almost everyday. I usually play Cyber Attack or SnD but also like to play other game modes. I consider myself a well rounded COD player. I'm a level 155. So if there is any clans that are open for recruitment please hmu.
The Sworn Outlaws Gaming is Recruiting for our Regular clan. We are family and we all play together and have a website, Discord, FB , Twitter, youtube, etc... We have it all. And we are even growing by the sec.!!! Come join us. https://www.theswornoutlaws.com/recruitment

TG was created in November 2004 to bring together like-minded gamers from around the globe. With our Warfare and Adventures franchises, we have thousands of active members spread over multiple games. Our Call of Duty Division currently has 15 squads and we're quickly expanding with the recent addition of Warzone. We support XB1, PS4, and PC. Your squad placement is based on your game preference whether it be Core, Hardcore, or Warzone. We have casual and competitive squads. We also offer in house tournaments and an in house squad league. TG has a military structure when it comes to ranks and we have several Veterans and First Responders. Our main requirements are mature and a working mic. I would be happy to give you any information you need. Please contact me here or Discord fireman2818#3114.

If you'd like to jump right in and take a look, our website is https://tacticalgaming.net/hq/refer/60038/.

Try vorsoc.com we are always looking for members to play and we have over 700 members to join you all on different types of consoles.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M PSN Looking for casual, mature group to join (PS4) Clan Recruitment 3
T PSN me and a friend looking to join a clan ps4 ww2 (EU) (UK) Clan Recruitment 1
R PSN Looking to join a competitive clan PS4, AU Clan Recruitment 0
T PSN PS4(USA) looking to join a clan! I'm 25, have a 1.34 KD. Clan Recruitment 1
T PSN looking for a clan to join PS4 Clan Recruitment 2
T PSN PS4 CLANS! Looking for Scrims? Join the Discord! Clan Chat 0
T PSN PS4 CLANS! Looking for Scrims? Join the Discord! Clan Recruitment 0
J PSN Looking to join a clan PS4 Clan Recruitment 1
A PSN Looking to start or join a clan on ps4 Clan Chat 0
J Looking for clan to join ps4 Clan Chat 6
S Looking To Join HARDCORE Clan (PS4) Clan Chat 0
Michael Grimes Nightly player looking for a T.D.M Clan/5 person group to join. (Ps4) Clan Chat 0
M Looking to join a clan on PS4 Clan Chat 0
O Xbox Live Looking for a Regiment to join Clan Recruitment 3
M Multi Looking to join Clan Recruitment 4
ChaoticJenkins Multi Looking to Join Competitive Clan Clan Recruitment 5
G Multi Looking for a competitive clan to join Clan Chat 0
B Multi Simplicity E Sports streamer looking to join a regiment or clan for Warzone Clan Chat 2
D PC Looking for Clan to join Clan Chat 2
KrasH PSN Looking To Join A CLAN Clan Recruitment 3
Y PSN COD Warzone/Multi Clan looking to Join Clan Recruitment 4
A Multi Looking for people to join my Clan and want to make trolling videos with! Clan Recruitment 0
R PSN very good at warzone , looking for clans to join Clan Recruitment 1
D Multi Simplicity E Sports streamer looking to join a regiment or clan for Warzone Clan Chat 2
Z Xbox Live Looking to join a team or make one Clan Recruitment 10
B PSN Looking for a clan to join Clan Recruitment 3
D PSN Looking to join a Clan/ make new friends!! Clan Recruitment 6
Colt45 Multi Looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 5
C PSN Looking for a Team/Clan to Join. Clan Recruitment 4
S Xbox Live Looking to start a community or join one Clan Recruitment 11
Amor Omnia Xbox Live Looking for a clan to join. Clan Recruitment 2
T PSN Looking to join a uk clan Clan Chat 0
I PSN I am looking to join a competitive clan. Clan Recruitment 1
R Xbox Live I am looking to join a competitive clan Clan Recruitment 3
U Xbox Live Looking for a clan to join. Clan Recruitment 6
T Multi Looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 5
xMrsBeex PC Looking for a PC Clan to join Clan Recruitment 0
C PSN Looking for ww2 clan to join Clan Recruitment 2
M PSN Looking for 3 people to join for the MLG event. Must have good k.d and must be a team player. Clan Chat 0
I PSN Looking to start a clan or join one Clan Recruitment 5
J PSN Looking for clan to join Clan Recruitment 0
E PSN Looking For People To Join ALDI! Clan Recruitment 0
I PC Looking for good COD WW2 player to join my clan Clan Recruitment 3
S PSN Looking for a clan to join Clan Recruitment 4
T PSN Looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 1
A PSN Girl looking to join clan Clan Recruitment 12
J Xbox Live Xbox Veteren Looking to join fun & competitive clan!! Clan Recruitment 2
X PSN looking to join a clan Clan Recruitment 5
J PSN Looking to join a clan. Clan Recruitment 1
O Xbox Live Looking to join a community. Clan Recruitment 5