• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Xbox Live Looking to start a clan, need help

Jun 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to start up my own clan, i have a website set up, rank structure, code of conduct, and forums. I am looking for experienced people to help me get the clan off the ground. I have been in many clans in my 15 years or so of gaming and never really felt at home so I'm trying to make my own. I would like people who have experience in leadership, recruiting and clan management. please feel free to shoot me a message on Xbox Live my Gamertag is LethalM3nder.

Thanks

Jul 24, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to start up my own clan, i have a website set up, rank structure, code of conduct, and forums. I am looking for experienced people to help me get the clan off the ground. I have been in many clans in my 15 years or so of gaming and never really felt at home so I'm trying to make my own. I would like people who have experience in leadership, recruiting and clan management. please feel free to shoot me a message on Xbox Live my Gamertag is LethalM3nder.

Thanks
Hey man I see you are doing your own thing, but if it doesn't work out the way you want it and want to join something that is fully established, XiledGaming (http://www.xiledgaming.com) is always accepting new members. I belong to a clan named SYN Nemesis and would like to hit you up when you have time.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements