• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Looks Like It's My Week To Take Down Duos :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
First up, caught some guy trying to sneak up on me at the upper Prison quad tower...

Guy... meet C-4... Then his partner tried a Florence Nightingale.. Didn't work out to well for them..

With mere seconds left, to the victor go the spoils.. :D

View: https://youtu.be/h9cy1T5eNss

Next up, downed a guy trying to steal my chopper.. HATE it when they do that!! Then his partner tried to jump me.. LITERALLY... Ahhh Too bad, so sad... :D

View: https://youtu.be/2-u9wmGS83w

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
AntiCheatAgent94 Prison Looks Different.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Looks Like It's Going To Be A COLD WAR BLACK OPS Day... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Looks Like Verdansk '84 Is The Next Warzone Map Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Looks Like Verdansk Is Toast.. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
A PSN Anyone looks for teammates or clan members? EST Clan Chat 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Looks Like The Coders Frak'ed With Picadilly Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
X Why INFINITE WARFARE looks Amazing! Call of Duty Media 0
WhoIsDo Here's what the Red Baron exo-suit looks like General Call of Duty 5
AntiCheatAgent94 Cold War Zombies Free Week Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
P Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Best Clips of the Week Call of Duty Media 0
SamimSupreme WEEK 2 Full Intel Mission Guide - Hunting the Enemy. Russian translated. 7th Objective Explained. Call of Duty Media 2
I Borderlands 3 & Monster Hunter Iceborne PS4 All Week Video Games 0
W Clip of the Week!! Call of Duty Media 0
eGsistance Long Sensation's BO3 Leak Week Videos General Call of Duty 0
tytryi How much time do you usually spend gaming per day or week? Video Games 10
Carlos New image for CODAW during Hammer Week General Call of Duty 0
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Modern Warfare 3 & BO2 General Call of Duty 1
Carlos Multi Week-long Double XP coming to Black Ops 2 & MW3 General Call of Duty 0
K MW3 TOP 5 MOMENTS OF THE WEEK :: Episode 4 Call of Duty Media 0
K BLACK OPS 2 TOP 5 PLAYS OF THE WEEK Call of Duty Media 0
K MW3 TOP 5 PLAYS OF THE WEEK :: EP01 Call of Duty Media 0
CODNinja Top 9 Play's of the week Countdown , MW3 Call of Duty Media 0
B Double xp week? General Call of Duty 1
J New MP video due next week? General Call of Duty 2
AntiCheatAgent94 Vanguard Taken Down Call of Duty: Vanguard 0
AntiCheatAgent94 It's Always Nice Ta Take Down A Cheater Call of Duty Media 0
D Aim Down Sights question General Call of Duty 0
D Help! Aim Down Sights (ADS) sensitivity Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
D Aim down sights sensitivity problem General Call of Duty 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Sloppiest Take Down In The History Of Take Downs.. Call of Duty Media 1
AntiCheatAgent94 Aim Down Sights. Hold/Toggle Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Da_xavier 705m down Call of Duty Media 1
RavenOne#8540 Black Ops Cold War: Don’t Back Down Call of Duty Media 0
O COD Warzone pre-game lobby count down, if you back out, does it count as a loss? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 9
B No wonder Activision shut down their forum Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 13
B Hit point to kill vs down . i am trying to figure out how many hit points does ot take to down an opponent and then kill that downed opposed Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
R Multi Upside Down Magic (UpDnM) Clan Recruitment 1
SamimSupreme Turn the dialogue volume down! Call of Duty Media 0
U Are the servers down if not why do I get this message Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
K PC: latest patch sending FPS way down? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 7
AntiCheatAgent94 Shooting Down The Enemy Personal Radar Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 6
M WTH is Activision doing? Their forums are down and MW2 remaster? General Call of Duty 6
D Rank down Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 1
A Call of duty going is going down the toilet. . General Call of Duty 1
M Can't Climb Down a Ladder... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
T Your game did not shut down properly during your last session, would you like to start in Safe Mode? General Call of Duty 0
Carlos CODElite will shut down Feb 28 General Call of Duty 0
InfamousSlayer I'm BACK!!! And With BEAST Connection - 100MB Down! Call of Duty Media 0
kamy black ops 2 has went down the drain General Call of Duty 7
CODNinja (Juggernaut Down)The Best Daily Throwing Knife (Season 1 Ep.15) Call of Duty Media 1