• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Loss of over 400 SR for reasons out of my Control

So MW3 is not a brand new game but it is supposed to be an improvement on MW2.

The ranked play in mw3 is significantly worse than it was mw2. I've lost over 400 SR because of this out of my control.

I lost SR and got suspended twice because my party member dropped from the game that I completed, I lost SR and was suspended multiple times because I backed out of a queue for a ranked match. Today, I lost 150 SR and was suspended for 30 minutes because after I got put in the lobby for a ranked match, I got the notification that the game needed to restart. All of this on top of their crappy SBMM system. I know nothing is gonna change because they don't give a shit but I just wanted to vent.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You left the match(s). It has been well known, well documented that if you leave the match, you lose points - and this does not just apply to ranked. It applies to the regular playlist(s).

If you leave a match, the point don't count towards your overall statistic. Because you're syncing your data with their servers.

I think that the queue system is similar to the Warzone "wait zone." That SBMM article even says it outright. That if you leave the match, it punishes you for it, because what they want to do is fill out the match. The balance is not there when people leave, so that's part of why it's punishing you.

You seem to have not read the part about "out of my control", I did not leave a game, I left the queue, I was not in a lobby. The game force restarting when I'm in a lobby for ranked match is not in my control. These are faults of the design. There are many cases on youtube where people get marked for inactivity while moving in the game or camping an objective point. Don't try to pass it off it as intended game design and trivialize the issues down to "you left the game".

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
You seem to have not read the part about "out of my control", I did not leave a game, I left the queue, I was not in a lobby. The game force restarting when I'm in a lobby for ranked match is not in my control. These are faults of the design. There are many cases on youtube where people get marked for inactivity while moving in the game or camping an objective point. Don't try to pass it off it as intended game design and trivialize the issues down to "you left the game".
Yes, I did read your post. I'm telling you that the QUEUE is their version of that "wait zone" in rank play. Its (sounds) similar to the Diablo II Resurrected game, where you were queued, but in this (MWIII) queue, IF YOU leave that line you are punished because YOUR profile has to sync with the server. So in other words, when YOU leave a lobby mid match, YOUR points are not registered into the server. That's what happened here.

So, what am I saying STAY in the queue or lose your rank. Its not just SBMM, its YOUR profile trying to talk to the server.

syber

Recruit
Yes, I did read your post. I'm telling you that the QUEUE is their version of that "wait zone" in rank play. Its (sounds) similar to the Diablo II Resurrected game, where you were queued, but in this (MWIII) queue, IF YOU leave that line you are punished because YOUR profile has to sync with the server. So in other words, when YOU leave a lobby mid match, YOUR points are not registered into the server. That's what happened here.

So, what am I saying STAY in the queue or lose your rank. It’s not just SBMM, it’s YOUR profile trying to talk to the server.

So, what am I saying STAY in the queue or lose your rank. Its not just SBMM, its YOUR profile trying to talk to the server.
To be fair, i never leave during que or “searching for match” but will still lose SR & be suspended from Ranked Mutliplayer.

Currently, sitting at a 2 hour suspension because it happened so repeatedly.
Have played the new ranked season 1-3 and has happened every season SO FAR!
Trying to climb out of Gold but nearly impossible when over 1k SR is being taken every day.

i have good internet, even corded up on console & it’s still sometimes will say “i abandoned a match” when i never connected.

i know this isn’t just a ME problem, because it does the same on Ranked Multiplayer for a friend of mine who is also on Xbox.

Not sure if this is only a Mutiplayer Ranked situation! Haven’t heard anything on other ranked modes being tainted like this.

IAMTRUE__

Recruit
To be fair, i never leave during que or “searching for match” but will still lose SR & be suspended from Ranked Mutliplayer.

Currently, sitting at a 2 hour suspension because it happened so repeatedly.
Have played the new ranked season 1-3 and has happened every season SO FAR!
Trying to climb out of Gold but nearly impossible when over 1k SR is being taken every day.

i have good internet, even corded up on console & it’s still sometimes will say “i abandoned a match” when i never connected.

i know this isn’t just a ME problem, because it does the same on Ranked Multiplayer for a friend of mine who is also on Xbox.

Not sure if this is only a Mutiplayer Ranked situation! Haven’t heard anything on other ranked modes being tainted like this.
The exact same thing is happening to me right now. Always getting kicked for nothing and then getting penalized. Total 500SR lost so far

Like CODForums!

Advertisements