• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

lost my rank

kiteman

Recruit
i am on a pc, have had call of duty for a while now and even with warzone was 92 on monday. had to reinstall COD and now i went back to 56. right now i'm 66 but i SHOULD have been restarted at 92. anybody know what's up with that? guess it doesn't matter too much, warzone everyone is equal so the rank doesn't mean much. still...

Rvrguyd

Recruit
i am on a pc, have had call of duty for a while now and even with warzone was 92 on monday. had to reinstall COD and now i went back to 56. right now i'm 66 but i SHOULD have been restarted at 92. anybody know what's up with that? guess it doesn't matter too much, warzone everyone is equal so the rank doesn't mean much. still...
I went from a 118 down to 57 today after their update !!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T WTF Lost My Kill Streaks After Death Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Z Lost game mode - Warzone Call of Duty: WarZone 3
D Just lost a 1v1 situation in BR because of the gas mask.... Call of Duty: WarZone 2
U "Lost Connection To Host - Chronometer" Call of Duty: WarZone 1
VoiDProjects Multi WE LOST TO TEAM ICY ON PS4 SND WWII Clan Chat 0
L Xbox Live Lost Clan Recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
L Multi Lost Saints Gaming recruiting XB1 & PS4 must be 18+ Clan Recruitment 0
R Lost prestige levels General Call of Duty 0
T Xbox Live Lost Legions Clan recruiting Clan Recruitment 0
Gaz Jr B!tch lost my game General Call of Duty 0
A Need Help-Lost WaW General Call of Duty 0
P LOST MY PROGRESS General Call of Duty 2
K Can't get any higher in rank. Now what? Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 7
U TOP 5 SECRETS ON HOW TO RANK UP FAST IN MODERN WARFARE! Call of Duty Media 0
D Rank down Call of Duty: WarZone 1
S Multi Looking For Xbox/PS4 Clan [READ] 250th MLG Rank Clan Recruitment 0
B Top 5 Ways To Rank Up To Master Prestige Fast in Black Ops 3 Call of Duty Media 0
jett__it Domination Game Mode 26/12 Full Battle - Best Mode To Rank Up. Call of Duty Media 0
moaz13 Rank the CoD games? General Call of Duty 15
JamesGames Rank overlaying avatar Completed Suggestions 1
C COD: Ghosts - Fastest Way To Rank Up Call of Duty Media 0
Carlos CODForums Rank Structure CoDForums Announcements 8
Carlos Show off your current rank in Call of Duty games! CoDForums Announcements 1
A BO2 Zombies "BURIED" Round 95 Coop WORLD RECORD Edit - RANK #1,2 Call of Duty Media 0
deycallmezero Highest Rank? General Call of Duty 0
InfamousSlayer How To Rank Up Fast & Take Advantage of Double XP! Call of Duty Media 0
MidnightEagle11 cod 4 claymore and D.E. rank General Call of Duty 6
S Xbox Live Modern Warfare 2 boost your rank (xbox 360) Clan Chat 0