• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Angels of Death

Make Solos, Duos, Trios and Quads in both Plunder and BR

Angels of Death

Quince

Recruit
I imagine they wouldn't want to give the option for every team size playlist as it would segment the player base too heavily and in turn effect queue times. Don't see this being a problem at the moment given they just announced 'more than 50 million players in a month since launch of Warzone'.

Maybe they're future planning for when the population will inevitably drop off?

In saying that, having solo, trio and quads for BR and only duo for Plunder seems like a lazy afterthought.

I definitely agree with you that the players should be given more choice on team size.

M3GA

Recruit
My experience with quads has been horrible lately. Teammates abandoning the squad and going off on their own, or recently you get guys on your squad that don't see you've been downed 40 ft away or simply can't be bothered with medding a teammate. I'm curious, is Solo the most popular mode?

Yapps

Recruit
My experience with quads has been horrible lately. Teammates abandoning the squad and going off on their own, or recently you get guys on your squad that don't see you've been downed 40 ft away or simply can't be bothered with medding a teammate. I'm curious, is Solo the most popular mode?
Thats why everyone should have the option to choose the right mode and play with friends without other people, cuz as you said 95% of the time they either leave or are totally useless

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
pumpknot Warzone Solos Live on Stream! Call of Duty Media 0
F CoD Warzone Solos - Kill Through a Wall Call of Duty Media 0
T Any reason why Battle Royale Solos is gone?? Call of Duty: WarZone 3
F Having fun with Bertha and Vectorial in Duos (got ressed 3 times) Call of Duty Media 0
U WARZONE DUOS COMING IN SEASON 4! Call of Duty Media 0
D Plunder should be QUADS and DUOS Call of Duty: WarZone 11
E Duos Not Added Call of Duty: WarZone 1
C Bring Trios back or add DUOS ASAP. Call of Duty: WarZone 11
C Quads? Fine, Trios, Duos? Call of Duty: WarZone 0
Mr Fishy McFIsh Stimulus Trios Lots of Fun Gameplay Call of Duty Media 0
F Having fun in trios Call of Duty Media 0
B Warzone | Solo Game in Trios Mode: A Short Film- "Private Parker" Call of Duty Media 1
D Thank you for bringing back plunder trios Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4
R Please bring back Plunder with TRIOS and QUADS Call of Duty: WarZone 3
M Gamemodes: Demolition and plunder trios/quads Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
V Just bring back trios in Plunder Call of Duty: WarZone 15
H make trios back and NO SNIPERS Call of Duty: WarZone 1
M Dumb Move Removing Trios Call of Duty: WarZone 2
B Why would you remove trios again? Just why?? Call of Duty: WarZone 10
S Quads and Trios won’t pair me up with anyone Call of Duty: WarZone 3

Like CODForums!

Advertisements

Angels of Death