• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Matchmaking in Europe Region doesnt work for me. Im only matched with Arabian people with +150ping

I'm European from Spain and im only match with full Arabian lobbies w/150ping shouting in arab Modern Warfare 2019. I dont understand how this is possible, as i should be playing only with european. There is no people in ALL Europe to match me with? I mean, Arab isnt europe.... I shouldnt be matched with them, isnt it?. I dont understand how is this happening to me. I just dont want to play with that people with +150-200 ping, cheating in almost all games, they dont know how to speak english and they are usually very rude and noisy. I want to play with European people, games like Search and destroy is impossible to play... I dont know what i can do, maybe its something wrong with my router? i need help, please. Thank you too much for any help.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
I'm European from Spain and im only match with full Arabian lobbies w/150ping shouting in arab Modern Warfare 2019.

Seems to me that THAT would add a sense of realism to the game.... :D

OOoooo I am gonna BURN for that one!! :D

Aside to our Arab COD friends.. Please don't take offense.. I am an old Cold Warrior.. I served in the US Air Force and US Army for 20+ years in the 80s and 90s... Russians and Terrorists..

It was the culture... Apologies if you are offended...

Aside to Carlos.. Please delete if you feel inappropriate, but I just couldn't stop giggling.. :D mea culpa

I dont understand how this is possible, as i should be playing only with european. There is no people in ALL Europe to match me with? I mean, Arab isnt europe.... I shouldnt be matched with them, isnt it?. I dont understand how is this happening to me. I just dont want to play with that people with +150-200 ping, cheating in almost all games, they dont know how to speak english and they are usually very rude and noisy. I want to play with European people, games like Search and destroy is impossible to play... I dont know what i can do, maybe its something wrong with my router? i need help, please. Thank you too much for any help.

I am assuming you are on a PC.. If not, please ignore...

When you open BATTLE NET look for the pictured part of the BATTLE NET window...

Click on the GLOBE (Red Arrow) and make sure the proper region is selected..

BattleNet.jpg