• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

MATCHMAKING IS JUST AWFUL

SITDOWNKID

Recruit
EVERRRRRRRRRRRY. SINGLE. MATCH. is a team of levels 1-30 facing off against a premade of 99th prestiges who've played since open-beta. Soloque is awful. JUST AWFUL. There needs to be a MATCH MAKING RANK / SCORE / TIER something else implemented to improve the soloque experience. Losing ten games in a row as you try to level up through the game as a casual player who plays once in a while is simply abysmal. You only face pre-made groups of experienced players, and it is a huge turnoff.

mritech

Recruit
Ok in FFA there always seems to be 1 or 2 who absolutely crush it. They put 110 level
Master prestige and 7th and 8th prestige’s on. Why don’t they put them all together and keep it on an even level. Morons I swear

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Ok in FFA there always seems to be 1 or 2 who absolutely crush it. They put 110 level
Master prestige and 7th and 8th prestige’s on. Why don’t they put them all together and keep it on an even level. Morons I swear
By the same token, it's also the players' fault. I was just in a "Control" lobby, and this guy ran to spawns and trapped them as they spawned. I literally saw him with a reactive camo, signifying that he racked up a 20-30 killstreak just by spawn trapping people. The spawns are broken, so people exploit the game.

The matchmaking sucks, then the spawns are broke, then people exploit the game so they can rack up nice streaks. *rolleyes* Now, I can't even log in, and have fun. I just want to have fun with my game, but people ruin it.

Don't be surprised to see as soon as you spawn... You die. As soon as you spawn, you are lucky to even get 5 meters in the game. If you do, enjoy while you have the chance, because 90% of the time, players come to your spawn, and kill you. I called this guy out, and he doesn't care. He knows he's exploiting the game.

This kinda makes me wish that they'd just kept to COD4: Modern Warfare, because in there, you don't really get spawn trapped. Everyone is on the same level playing field.

KoTs wsSICKs

Recruit
EVERRRRRRRRRRRY. SINGLE. MATCH. is a team of levels 1-30 facing off against a premade of 99th prestiges who've played since open-beta. Soloque is awful. JUST AWFUL. There needs to be a MATCH MAKING RANK / SCORE / TIER something else implemented to improve the soloque experience. Losing ten games in a row as you try to level up through the game as a casual player who plays once in a while is simply abysmal. You only face pre-made groups of experienced players, and it is a huge turnoff.
Welcome to COD nothing new you will just need to adapt like everyone does on every cod game out there

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
Welcome to COD nothing new you will just need to adapt like everyone does on every cod game out there
You ever hear of Spawn Camping or Trapping? You're not going to survive 5 seconds of your spawn. So there's no way to "adapt."

Like CODForums!

Advertisements