• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Matchmaking is trash

BlueBoi101

Recruit
Ever since season update the game is unplayable. Every match is exact same. The entire enemy team is prestige 3+. And you get instantly stomped. Making it unplayble for people like me who actually have a life and a job. We can't all be no life sweatlords who have played this game every second since it dropped.

Possimp

Recruit
Play controller only, most mouse-keyboard dudes are using aimbots. Playing on XSX with a controller and no cross matchmaking is tons of fun.

AGPriest

Recruit
Play controller only, most mouse-keyboard dudes are using aimbots. Playing on XSX with a controller and no cross matchmaking is tons of fun.
That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard lol. Love to know where you got your amazing information about most MnK players using aimbots.

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard lol. Love to know where you got your amazing information about most MnK players using aimbots.
Yes, my thoughts exactly.

Such a sweeping generalisation, I'd like to the evidence to back this up.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

It really comes down to your score per minute and KDR versus other players.At one point my KDR was 1.20 and I was getting harder lobbies I couldn’t do anything against those who have high KDR.