• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

PSN Mature Gamer Looking For PS4 Clan

What's up everyone? I'm 33 years old and have been playing COD for quite sometime. I used to play in clans and what have you a few years back.

I'm looking to join a mature clan, skill doesn't really matter to me. I've currently only been playing this COD for about 3 days (maybe 4 hours total). My KD is 1.2 but I usually climb it to about 1.6- 1.8 once I learn maps. Ideally I'd like to find a clan full of people like me, I'm a married adult, with a real job, who likes to kill an hour or two a night playing COD. I'm not looking for a clan full of teenagers, or assholes who are overly competitive.

I'm based out of Toronto Canada and I'm on most evenings (a bit more on the weekends).

Like I mentioned, I'm a decent player and have been offered to join competitive clans in the past (and have). But the experience wasn't enjoyable, I don't like playing with people who get upset if a player has a bad game, or doesn't make a proper call out etc.

Anyway, hit me up with a response if you're looking to recruit (my PSN is ExcaliburLQ but you won't be able to send me a message until I add you)

Hey Excalibur, You should check out www.Clan4GC.com. We are a 21+ clan and skill is never an expectation. While most of us are fairly skilled, it's all about having a great time in game. If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, we'd love to have you in the fold. I'll send you a FR when i get home from work, but if you sign up on the site you could probably get some invites earlier than that. See you on the battlefield!

Hey dude, thanks for the invite.

Are you guys still active? I took a quick look at your website and didn't see any real activity within the last year or so.

Yeah, we're starting to pump life back in. Most of us fell off with the past few CoD's, being that they were fairly unenjoyable. We have quite a few active members still, just didn't have a use for the website as there were so few of us for a while.

Cool man, fire me off the PSN invite when you get home. ExcaliburLQ

We'll give it a few rounds.

And yes, I agree. I hated the last few COD's. I hated the wall running and double jumping all over the map, enjoying this one a lot more.

Hi there, we are Fish Slap Gaming we are a 21+ Clan, we have been around si ce 2014 and are rapidly growing we have full lobbies everynight and have a great bunch of guys we are a very relaxed clan meaning we dont chase you to be playing every night, we understand people have busy lives and have families and they come first, with us you can play as and when YOU want just have fun with mature gamers that like gaming and dont take things to seriously. You can chat with us during the day, arrange games later in the day with our messenger gaming chat, its fun and relaxed check us out at www.fishslapgaming.com

FZNPure

Recruit
What's up everyone? I'm 33 years old and have been playing COD for quite sometime. I used to play in clans and what have you a few years back.

I'm looking to join a mature clan, skill doesn't really matter to me. I've currently only been playing this COD for about 3 days (maybe 4 hours total). My KD is 1.2 but I usually climb it to about 1.6- 1.8 once I learn maps. Ideally I'd like to find a clan full of people like me, I'm a married adult, with a real job, who likes to kill an hour or two a night playing COD. I'm not looking for a clan full of teenagers, or assholes who are overly competitive.

I'm based out of Toronto Canada and I'm on most evenings (a bit more on the weekends).

Like I mentioned, I'm a decent player and have been offered to join competitive clans in the past (and have). But the experience wasn't enjoyable, I don't like playing with people who get upset if a player has a bad game, or doesn't make a proper call out etc.

Anyway, hit me up with a response if you're looking to recruit (my PSN is ExcaliburLQ but you won't be able to send me a message until I add you)

FZN IS Starting a new team named FZNFear For WW2 for a team we would love to have you
heres our RC you may follow -
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h1YZJJfcM4

And Here's where you can contact us - https://twitter.com/FZNClanOfficial
Happy Hunting FZNOut

OSIRIS_915

Recruit

ExcaliburLQ,

I am MPN OSIRIS and I am a Lieutenant with Merciless Pros Network (MPN) We are a Xbox / PSN based gaming community were we focus on having fun, communicating, and networking with other fellow gamers from around the world.

I would like to extend you the offer to visit our website http://www.mpnlive.net and explore of MPN would be a good fit for what you are looking for. By any change you register on our website please match your PSN Gamertag with your username on the website and take the time to view the "Join MPN" section.

If you have any additional comments or questions please direct them to this message or on our website http://www.mpnlive.net my username is MPN OSIRIS.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Mature gamer looking for a xb1 clan. Clan Chat 2
O PC ENG Clan - Mature EU Gaming Community Clan Recruitment 0
R PSN Ps4 mature player Clan Recruitment 1
M Multi Looking for mature people to play with Clan Recruitment 4
R Multi Looking for Active Mature Clan Clan Recruitment 3
D PC Looking for Mature Clan Clan Recruitment 5
M PSN Looking for casual, mature group to join (PS4) Clan Recruitment 6
D PSN Looking for Mature clan or regiment Clan Recruitment 2
ImossyoakI Multi Looking for Mature Gamers Clan Chat 0
ImossyoakI Multi Axon Gaming lookin for mature gamers Clan Recruitment 0
B Xbox Live Looking for mature clan Clan Recruitment 3
N Xbox Live Looking for Active Clan. Mature EST. Clan Recruitment 2
A Xbox Live Looking for a mature clan Clan Recruitment 5
M Xbox Live Looking for casual mature clan Clan Recruitment 3
J Xbox Live Looking for casual mature clan....... Clan Recruitment 1
B Xbox Live Looking for mature clan Clan Recruitment 1
I Multi "This We'll Defend" | Tactical/Competitive Unit | Mature 18+ | LFM Clan Chat 2
J PSN Mature Semi-Competitive Clan/Group Clan Recruitment 1
C PSN LF Mature PS4 Clan Clan Recruitment 0
B PSN Looking for Mature WWII Clan PS4 Clan Recruitment 2
F Xbox Live Looking for a mature clan Clan Recruitment 0
Phlipups Xbox Live Pork Chop Platoon is Open for Recruitment! 25+ Mature FPS Gaming Community - No skill required. Clan Recruitment 10
J Xbox Live Looking for a mature clan on BO2 Clan Recruitment 0
SG_DiVinE Multi Seismic Gaming ✫✫ Mature || Discord || 16+ || RECRUITING ALL SKILL Clan Chat 6
T PSN PS4 looking for mature fun crew Clan Recruitment 2
S PSN Searching mature competitive clan Clan Recruitment 4
G PSN Axios Prime (Mature & Active) Clan is Recruiting All Clan Chat 0
N Xbox Live Looking for a mature UK clan/community Clan Recruitment 6
R Xbox Live League of Mature Gamers recruiting CoD players 18+ Clan Recruitment 3
S PSN Eperienced mature adult, 1.30 kd. Master prestige. Looking for dedicated clan. Clan Chat 2
V |PS4| |Mature| |Chill & Laid Back| Now Recruiting Clan Members! Clan Chat 0
G PSN looking for fun/laid back mature clan Clan Chat 1
Sir_Pleasant PSN (PS4) Looking For Mature But Laid Back Clan/Group Clan Chat 1
G PSN Axios Prime ( Mature clan) wants Team Players Clan Chat 0
r3v0lution Next Chapter Gaming - Mature, Adult Gaming Community - 21+ BF4 COD DESTINY Clan Chat 7
G Multi Axios Prime is Recruiting! Mature, diverse gaming community ( Age 18 & older pls ) Clan Chat 6
Vice Gamers Multi Vice Task Force - More than a Clan (Mature) Clan Recruitment 4
BurningShadows6 Multi Catastrophic Gaming is recruiting 14+ mature. Clan Recruitment 0
Phlipups Xbox Live (PCP) PorkChop Platoon- Mature 25+ Xbox FPS Gaming Community Recruiting- Good times/no skill needed Clan Recruitment 0
N CODGhosts video for mature audiences Call of Duty Media 1
T Xbox Live BL-A New Mature Gaming Community! Clan Recruitment 1
thump Xbox Live leadheads - New Clan Recruiting Mature Gamers! Clan Recruitment 1
T The Bauble code of the Mature call of duty player General Call of Duty 2
J Multi Fractured-Gamers, 18+/mature, XBOX & PS3 Clan Recruitment 1
T Gamer girls, I have a question for you! General Call of Duty 2
S Xbox Live UK Gamer looking for Active UK Clan Clan Recruitment 5
S PSN Playstation casual gamer in (cst) Houston Texas looking for squad/friends warzone Clan Recruitment 3
TVSSIE New Gamer Girl COD Channel Call of Duty Media 4
RGN ENFORCER Multi The Gamer's Tavern Clan Recruitment 0
pumpknot WARZONE STREAM! *20 KILL GAMER* Call of Duty Media 0