• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Maximum number of players in multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

kr6ic

Recruit
I don't care for current iterations of cod without dedis and max number of players like 15-18? I still playin mw with 50 players on server, lol, that chaos is more to my liking. Anyway, does anyone know the maximum number of players in the black ops 3 multiplayer?

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
We'll know Friday, but the minimum known so far is the typical 12 vs 12 or 16 vs 16 game modes.

Carlos

Owner
Staff member
Private
reall? i saw a few of videos and it's always meagre 6 vs 6
Just remember, those are beta matches. Betas are supposed to test out functionality.

The majority of final game releases, such as Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 have game modes that expand up to 16 vs 16 (or 16 players). Sometimes higher. I don't remember 18 vs 18 (or 18 players) matches in BO2, sooo....

Anyhow, we'll know Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements