• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Warzone Maybe Ricochet Works.. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
The PC kernel-level driver for RICOCHET Anti-Cheat is one element of a multi-faceted anti-cheat security initiative, which also includes game monitoring, server-security updates, account authentication updates, deployment of Anti Cheat Agents directly into game play and more. The driver is a piece of a larger system.

The launch of RICOCHET Anti-Cheat represents the beginning of this new security effort. Our team is focused on continuous monitoring and fast iteration of anti-cheat security systems across Vanguard and Warzone. Combating unfair play will be a continuous effort, but a battle we are dedicated to fighting.

I HAVE noticed the last week or so that my kill count is better than before...

So... Maybe Ricochet IS working.. :D

CodcwTag

Recruit
The PC kernel-level driver for RICOCHET Anti-Cheat is one element of a multi-faceted anti-cheat security initiative, which also includes game monitoring, server-security updates, account authentication updates, deployment of Anti Cheat Agents directly into game play and more. The driver is a piece of a larger system.

The launch of RICOCHET Anti-Cheat represents the beginning of this new security effort. Our team is focused on continuous monitoring and fast iteration of anti-cheat security systems across Vanguard and Warzone. Combating unfair play will be a continuous effort, but a battle we are dedicated to fighting.

I HAVE noticed the last week or so that my kill count is better than before...

So... Maybe Ricochet IS working.. :D
So far it's a gigantic fail. You only have to watch Zlaner play for a minute to figure that out.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
While I would mostly agree with you, I have had some pretty awesome games.. Kill counts up into the high teens and low 20s... On the other hand, I have had matches where I couldn't get a kill to save my life... Literally!!

So, I dunno...

Rantheman

Recruit
Oh I beleave that all these hackers are making a mockery out of that anti cheat program, theres more hackers in the warzone then there ever was right from the beginging its off the bloody wall, its really an easy fix never mine stripping them of the game cause they just buy anougher one....good for acttivison MORE money for them, but my fix would of been be sure there hacking first an for most, then just put all the hackers in the same sever let them hack it out together then they can compair what hacks better LMFAO

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
just put all the hackers in the same sever let them hack it out together then they can compair what hacks better LMFAO
I have a feeling that most hackers don't want to play against other hackers, what would be the point of they lose their only advantage.

If only they could be convinced to turn their hacks off and learn to play the game!

Rantheman

Recruit
Ya so true...i personally will never spend a cent ever again for any of there retarded games....this is such a joke...i have to laugh at it or i will go insain..ya what im saying

KeyboardDemon

PC Gamer: Nearly Dangerous
Ya so true...i personally will never spend a cent ever again for any of there retarded games....this is such a joke...i have to laugh at it or i will go insain..ya what im saying
Yeah, that will fix it, though if you decide not to buy it in protest I very much doubt that anyone at Activision will notice or care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Like CODForums!

Advertisements