• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Maybe Ricochet Works.. :D

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
The PC kernel-level driver for RICOCHET Anti-Cheat is one element of a multi-faceted anti-cheat security initiative, which also includes game monitoring, server-security updates, account authentication updates, deployment of Anti Cheat Agents directly into game play and more. The driver is a piece of a larger system.

The launch of RICOCHET Anti-Cheat represents the beginning of this new security effort. Our team is focused on continuous monitoring and fast iteration of anti-cheat security systems across Vanguard and Warzone. Combating unfair play will be a continuous effort, but a battle we are dedicated to fighting.

I HAVE noticed the last week or so that my kill count is better than before...

So... Maybe Ricochet IS working.. :D

CodcwTag

Recruit
The PC kernel-level driver for RICOCHET Anti-Cheat is one element of a multi-faceted anti-cheat security initiative, which also includes game monitoring, server-security updates, account authentication updates, deployment of Anti Cheat Agents directly into game play and more. The driver is a piece of a larger system.

The launch of RICOCHET Anti-Cheat represents the beginning of this new security effort. Our team is focused on continuous monitoring and fast iteration of anti-cheat security systems across Vanguard and Warzone. Combating unfair play will be a continuous effort, but a battle we are dedicated to fighting.

I HAVE noticed the last week or so that my kill count is better than before...

So... Maybe Ricochet IS working.. :D
So far it's a gigantic fail. You only have to watch Zlaner play for a minute to figure that out.

AntiCheatAgent94

The Equalizer
While I would mostly agree with you, I have had some pretty awesome games.. Kill counts up into the high teens and low 20s... On the other hand, I have had matches where I couldn't get a kill to save my life... Literally!!

So, I dunno...