• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Medic: Pacific War

EarlGrey

Recruit
Hi there!

I’m working as a producer for Medic: Pacific War, which is starting a Kickstarter campaign soon. In this indie project, we want to present the story from a different perspective. It’s not another game about a soldier who kills hundreds of enemies. This time we will play as a medic who has to save lives. A playable demo is coming soon so If anyone's interested, I recommend clicking on "Notify me on launch" on our Kickstarter Page and joining us during the development of the game. :)

Kickstarter: http://bit.ly/MedicKickstarter
Trailer:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9D026O6SqE

If you guys also have any questions about the game, let me know, I will try to answer!

yungbrill

Recruit
Hi there!

I’m working as a producer for Medic: Pacific War, which is starting a Kickstarter campaign soon. In this indie project, we want to present the story from a different perspective. It’s not another game about a soldier who kills hundreds of enemies. This time we will play as a medic who has to save lives. A playable demo is coming soon so If anyone's interested, I recommend clicking on "Notify me on launch" on our Kickstarter Page and joining us during the development of the game. :)

Kickstarter: http://bit.ly/MedicKickstarter
Trailer:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9D026O6SqE run 3

If you guys also have any questions about the game, let me know, I will try to answer!
Great facial animations....... Stoic expressions all over

EarlGrey

Recruit
Hi guys!

In case you are still interested, the Kickstarter campaign is running for the last 48 hours! Join us and help us develop this unique war game!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Most aggressive Warzone Medic there is Call of Duty Media 2
CODForums Medic and Recon are underrated in Black Ops 4 according to Drift0r Call of Duty Media 0
AntiCheatAgent94 First 1st Place In Pacific!! :D Call of Duty Media 5
R PS5 Warzone pacific keeps crashing. Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
S War zone pacific Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 FIRST Pacific C-4/Chopper Kill!!! Call of Duty Media 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Follow Up On Pacific Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 10
GeneralHiggs Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Update Green Menu Flicker Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Some Disappointing Factors In PACIFIC Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
AntiCheatAgent94 Further Musings On Pacific.... Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
U WarZone Pacific Slow & Freezes on Xbox One X at 120 fps Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
D Warzone Pacific and PC crashes Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 5
D Anti Cheat appears MIA in Pacific Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 4
AntiCheatAgent94 PACIFIC Has Bunkers!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
C Pacific still down Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
AntiCheatAgent94 First Thoughts PACIFIC Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 13
W Bugs Post-WZ Pacific Launch Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
CODForums Introducing Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 6
AntiCheatAgent94 So... Pacific eh??? Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
AntiCheatAgent94 Warzone Caldera Pacific Map Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 2
I PSN Looking for west coast / Pacific Northwest squad Clan Recruitment 5
C Cannot find a game in ground war mode Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
S For some reason every time i exit COD Cold war my level resets. Does anyone know why? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
D CoD Cold War 'crash' on exit - really confused... Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
Dmytro Call of Duty: To Stop The War Call of Duty Media 1
R Call of Duty: Black Ops - Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E why did you guys messed up war fare again!!!! Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 3
H Mw ground war is dying Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1
N Weapons Cold War in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
N Cold War Weapons in Warzone Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
W World at war General Call of Duty 0
G help with cold war graphics/fps Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 5
U Multi looking for people to play COLD WAR with Clan Recruitment 2
R Sh!tty experience so far with COD Cold War on Xbox One x Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
R Cold War Crashes randomly on my custom built PC Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
SpanKyM3 Cold War Error Code 0xC0000005(0x0)N Just Started to happen PC Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 9
N Does Black Ops Cold War have a coop like Modern Warfare? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
F PSN ARMY_of_SPARTANS-Multi-Platform Community. Vanguard Cold War Warzone Clan Recruitment 3
A Call of Duty Black Ops set in Korean War? General Call of Duty 1
CODForums The Haunting has begun in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and Warzone Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
T 10 tips for new call of duty black ops cold war General Call of Duty 0
T 10 call of duty black ops cold war tips Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Tools 0
CODForums Black Ops Cold War's Season Six leads to Verdansk's demise Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Redwineiii Why is my download speed limited at 1mb/s by playing cod: cold war on pc? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
G Cold war graphics settings help Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
S Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War Updates Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 4
A Error Cold War 0x0 (0x998F591E) N - crash game at intro Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
K Cold War Zombies Valentina Boss Not Starting Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Multi Team Craven Plus is recruiting players for CoD Cold War Clan Recruitment 0
C PC [PC] looking for a group for casual shooting on cold war (Asian region) Clan Recruitment 0