• Greetings, Devil Dog! Welcome to the Call of Duty Forums. It looks like you're looking forward to Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more.

Medic: Pacific War

EarlGrey

Recruit
Hi there!

I’m working as a producer for Medic: Pacific War, which is starting a Kickstarter campaign soon. In this indie project, we want to present the story from a different perspective. It’s not another game about a soldier who kills hundreds of enemies. This time we will play as a medic who has to save lives. A playable demo is coming soon so If anyone's interested, I recommend clicking on "Notify me on launch" on our Kickstarter Page and joining us during the development of the game. :)

Kickstarter: http://bit.ly/MedicKickstarter
Trailer:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9D026O6SqE

If you guys also have any questions about the game, let me know, I will try to answer!

yungbrill

Recruit
Hi there!

I’m working as a producer for Medic: Pacific War, which is starting a Kickstarter campaign soon. In this indie project, we want to present the story from a different perspective. It’s not another game about a soldier who kills hundreds of enemies. This time we will play as a medic who has to save lives. A playable demo is coming soon so If anyone's interested, I recommend clicking on "Notify me on launch" on our Kickstarter Page and joining us during the development of the game. :)

Kickstarter: http://bit.ly/MedicKickstarter
Trailer:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9D026O6SqE run 3

If you guys also have any questions about the game, let me know, I will try to answer!
Great facial animations....... Stoic expressions all over

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
F Most aggressive Warzone Medic there is Call of Duty Media 2
CODForums Medic and Recon are underrated in Black Ops 4 according to Drift0r Call of Duty Media 0
I PSN Looking for west coast / Pacific Northwest squad Clan Recruitment 5
S BAN Call of duty Multi single War.. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
D Multi Looking for a Fun, friendly, mature clan COD Cold war Clan Recruitment 3
R Who else thinks that they need to rework almost all attachments for Cold War they are just messed up, specially for sniper Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 2 - WOODS Call of Duty Media 0
E BLACK OPS COLD WAR PS5 Walkthrough Gameplay Part 1 - INTRO Call of Duty Media 0
Delta v Force Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War (ICE DRAKE) necro Call of Duty Media 0
E Cold war ps4 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
TheDefaultPlays PSN Im Looking for a clan to join for cold war Clan Recruitment 1
Y Multi Looking for a clan on COD cold war zombie Clan Chat 2
M Ground war is ruined! Should be called sniper war!! Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 0
Delta v Force COD: Black Ops (Cold War) MV Call of Duty Media 0
H COD Cold War ) Opinie General Call of Duty 4
Delta v Force BOPS Cold War MV Call of Duty Media 1
Delta v Force Black Ops Cold War: Don’t Back Down Call of Duty Media 0
C Cant Play Cold War Campaign Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
C Is Modern Warfare free/included with cold war? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 2
CODForums Black Ops Cold War gets new Zombies experience called Outbreak Call of Duty News 1
DarrowLykos PC The Howlers : Looking for laid-back gamers who play Cold War. Clan Chat 6
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Season Two Gameplay Trailer released Call of Duty News 0
M PC Looking for 20+ UK Based Cold War Clan [PC] Clan Recruitment 3
CODForums Black Ops Cold War Season Two arrives February 25th Call of Duty News 0
Revolve MiSTaKeZ Aim of revolve montage (cold war/MW) Call of Duty Media 0
DustyPlaysGames Dropping 30 kills in Cold War Search and Destroy Call of Duty Media 1
CoDDev_d3part Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: L96 Tundra Ashwood Sniping Edit Call of Duty Media 1
DustyPlaysGames I built the blue tracer Bullfrog in Cold War and it shreds! Call of Duty Media 0
B PSN LF a group/clan for Cold War TDM Clan Chat 2
zMrLegacyz ROAD TO DM-ULTRA Episode 5: GOLD FFAR(Assault Rifles)(BLACK OPS COLD WAR) I HATED THIS WEAPON! Call of Duty Media 1
C Cold War Dark Aether lobbies, max weapon level/camos - instant rank up to 1000 Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 3
T PC LF solid clan for cold war and warzone Clan Recruitment 11
CoDDev_d3part XM4 POG Master Edit (Call Of Duty: Black Ops Cold War) Call of Duty Media 0
B Cold War is constantly crashing, are shaders to blame? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 1
T Cold War Zombies Free Week Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
V Cold war zombies lost progress Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
Delta v Force Call of Duty: Black Ops (Cold War) Amon Amarth Tribute Call of Duty Media 0
D Multi Cold War Clans Clan Chat 1
Delta v Force Call of Duty: Black Ops (Cold War) “Way Out” Music Video Call of Duty Media 1
B Black ops cold war Call of Duty Media 0
T When looking in certain directions while playing war zone my screen goes rainbow with pixels everywhere and I can't see Call of Duty Battle Royale Discussion 0
WesAtWar PC Looking for some casual players for Cold War and Warzone. Maybe Zombies. Clan Recruitment 4
4 Cold War zombies Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
901cam PSN Looking for active PS4 clan to play on both Cold War and Modern Warfare. Clan Recruitment 3
N Is both Cold War and Modern Warfare unplayable for anyone else? Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 6
M Cold War XP LOBBY - Unlimited XP! Camo Lobby (Dark Aether) Best Prices! General Call of Duty 1
C Connection issues with Cod Cold War Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 0
M cold war sniping twitch stream Call of Duty Media 1
KeyboardDemon Cold War Season One Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War 15
DatWriter Xbox Live Seeking Cold War Clan [XSX] Clan Recruitment 4